Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [TRADE] Grabner to NJ

Dobber Sports Stud

Default [TRADE] Grabner to NJ

12 Team Weekly H2H, Daily Lineups. Keep 7 + 1 Prospect (<164 NHL games).
    Scoring:
    PLAYER: G(3), A(2), D Pts(addt'l 0.7), +/-(0.5), PPP(addt'l 1), SHP(addt'l 0.5), SOG(0.4), BLK(0.8)
    GOALIE: W(2), GA(-1.5), Saves(0.3), SO(3)
    Positions - 3C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 5 Bench, 4 IR, 1 prospect

C - J Hughes(LW), Hintz, Malkin, Pinto
    LW - M Tkachuk(RW), Robertson
    RW - Rust, Necas, Zuccarello
    D - Makar, Fox, Bouchard, Roy, Krug
    G - Oettinger, Thompson, Wedgewood
    Prospect Keeper - L Hughes(D)
    IR - Hill(G)

2024 Picks - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default [Trade] Grabner to Devils

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/nypost.c...een-teams/amp/

for Igor Rykov and 2nd round pick
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: [TRADE] Grabner to NJ

Getting ready for the playoffs! Go Devils!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Getting ready for the playoffs! Go Devils!
    Man I hope so. That’s a lot to give up for a rental, especially with how deep next year’s draft is supposed to be.
    12 Team Weekly H2H, Daily Lineups. Keep 7 + 1 Prospect (<164 NHL games).
    Scoring:
    PLAYER: G(3), A(2), D Pts(addt'l 0.7), +/-(0.5), PPP(addt'l 1), SHP(addt'l 0.5), SOG(0.4), BLK(0.8)
    GOALIE: W(2), GA(-1.5), Saves(0.3), SO(3)
    Positions - 3C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 5 Bench, 4 IR, 1 prospect

C - J Hughes(LW), Hintz, Malkin, Pinto
    LW - M Tkachuk(RW), Robertson
    RW - Rust, Necas, Zuccarello
    D - Makar, Fox, Bouchard, Roy, Krug
    G - Oettinger, Thompson, Wedgewood
    Prospect Keeper - L Hughes(D)
    IR - Hill(G)

2024 Picks - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Dobber Sports Sage

I guess we're going to have another trade deadline like last year, where all the decent meat has been sold before deadline day and we get to watch Kypreos pick his nose all day on SN.

Dobber Sports Stud

Its always more difficult to work out a deal within the division. So hats off to both clubs as NJ clearly felt that Grabner brought something they lacked and NY got a pretty good pick and a defensive prospect who could come over once his KHL time is up.

Although Alexei Bereglazov made the trip across the pond this past off season and didn't make the club. Was sent to the AHL where he played awhile before leaving to go back home.

So this NYR fan is very skeptical on Rykov as AV just doesn't play kids unless he has no other option.
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Wizard

The Devils sure paid a lot for Grabner. Rykov is a good prospect, no doubt about that. Cracking the SKA blue line is no easy task. They had like 10 Olympic team level (2018) blueliners on the team. They've given a couple of them away throughout the season but it's still the most stacked blue line in the KHL - and Rykov has played 51 of 54 games this season as a 20-year-old. He has another season on his KHL contract, and he could challenge for a roster spot on the Rangers after that. It's like the Rangers got two 2nd round picks here.

Dobber Sports Deity

Hard to believe this is the first time that the Rangers and Devils have ever made a trade. Price was definitely steep for Grabner. I am curious what type of return the Oilers will get for someone like Maroon then.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Grabner is a good addition but a big chunk of his goals are empty netters. I believe he leads the league in goals while the goalie is on the bench.. I would be a little skeptical here if I was NJ..

This is definitely going to be a sellers market!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Put him on a line with Miles Wood. I just want to see who the faster skater is...
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Dobber Sports Jedi

NYR weren't even using Grabner on the PK this year. He's a great depth add as he's dangerous all over the ice. Him and Bratt will make the Devils PK one of the most dangerous counter-attack groups in the league.

One thing 7 empty net goals says about him -- he's out there in the dying minutes of every game holding leads. That's trust.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Magnificent One

Still thinking this one over. Most of the devils moved over the past 3 seasons have been home runs. This one is still open for discussion. I wish they didn't give a 2nd rounder but the other piece has a big question mark about coming over to the NHL so that is what was needed to pay.

The devils have been adding speed all over there roster so this is in line with that. Will be interesting to see where he lines up espcially if this team can get healthy!
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    Still thinking this one over. Most of the devils moved over the past 3 seasons have been home runs. This one is still open for discussion. I wish they didn't give a 2nd rounder but the other piece has a big question mark about coming over to the NHL so that is what was needed to pay.

The devils have been adding speed all over there roster so this is in line with that. Will be interesting to see where he lines up espcially if this team can get healthy!
    Spot on, I completely agree. The 2nd stings, I'm curious what other players this package could've netted. Green might be cheap and I'd love him as a PP QB rental so we aren't leaning on Vatanen so hard. We need to add a dman.

I think a big thing here is that Ray wants to try and resign Grabner. I think he can work out a fair deal and Grabner definitely fits the mold that the Devils are trying to build.

If he gets resigned, I like it. If he doesn't, well, we better make the playoffs because a 2nd and a D prospect is quite expensive for a 2nd/3rd line rental.

If Johansson gets healthy by playoff time this is going to be the deepest and most skilled Devils lineup we've seen in a while!

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Hard to believe this is the first time that the Rangers and Devils have ever made a trade.
    that's interesting. where'd you find that tidbit.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by kevinsrangers View Post
    that's interesting. where'd you find that tidbit.
    I read it somewhere this morning.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."