Poll: Who wins? How many games?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Western Conference: Chicago Blackhawks (C3) vs St. Louis Blues (C2)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Western Conference: Chicago Blackhawks (C3) vs St. Louis Blues (C2)

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    Did he hit him with his stick? Yup
    Did he make him bleed? Yup

the only time they don't call that is if it's incidental contact from the player shooting, and they'll never call that when the two players are locked up along the boards like that...in that scenario the shooting player is fully aware that a player is near him so he accepts full responsibility for his stick
    Which is exactly what it was. Hossa had just cleared the puck on his backhand and the St. Louis player walked right into his stick. At any rate, it doesn't matter. Hawks won.

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Guvnah View Post
    Which is exactly what it was. Hossa had just cleared the puck on his backhand and the St. Louis player walked right into his stick. At any rate, it doesn't matter. Hawks won.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the Big Ev of the western conference!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Ladies and gentlemen, the Big Ev of the western conference!
    Ladies and gentlemen, the Mister Mcgoo of Dobber Hockey! Wait... what?

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak

Dobber Sports Legend

The Blues are the new Sharks.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Veteran

Hitch gets fired?
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Grand Master

don't be a ****ing imbecile, I never said they don't matter...I said they are often subjective, and this particular rule is no exception
    but the way they call this particular one is pretty consistent...if you hit someone in the face with your stick and make them bleed you get a double minor 97 or 98 times outta 100, basically you only see the ref overturn that default ruling if it's a scenario where the offender doesn't see the other player (i.e. he's behind him as he winds up for a slapper)
    If memory serves (I'm actually watching an NHL game right now for reference) they call offside 99/100 times too. Maybe more regularly than that. It's pretty cut and dry too, if a player crosses the line before the puck it's clearly offside.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    If memory serves (I'm actually watching an NHL game right now for reference) they call offside 99/100 times too. Maybe more regularly than that. It's pretty cut and dry too, if a player crosses the line before the puck it's clearly offside.
    god you're ****ing stupid...were you always this way or did you injure your head at some point?

the offside was offside, I never said otherwise...what I said was that if you look at the photo, it represents a single frame in a very fast game where all that makes him offside is a toe off the ice and the linesman making the call is obscured...so ya ****wit, 99/100 they get it right, but not always...no one is perfect, you should be intimately familiar with the concept

god you're ****ing stupid...were you always this way or did you injure your head at some point?

the offside was offside, I never said otherwise...what I said was that if you look at the photo, it represents a single frame in a very fast game where all that makes him offside is a toe off the ice and the linesman making the call is obscured...so ya ****wit, 99/100 they get it right, but not always...no one is perfect, you should be intimately familiar with the concept
    Lol. Your insults are so useless. Especially coming from you. It's quite apparent you don't even posses a brain, and foul language commonly represents an inability to formulate intelligent thought.

Banned

Lol. Your insults are so useless. Especially coming from you. It's quite apparent you don't even posses a brain, and foul language commonly represents an inability to formulate intelligent thought.
    wowsers you zinged me right good!
    did your Dad give you that come back or didja hafta ask your Mom?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Wow, I thought I was in the St.Louis / Chicago thread and someone ended up in a thread dispute worthy of grade 7 recess........take a deep breath fellas.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
    Wow, I thought I was in the St.Louis / Chicago thread and someone ended up in a thread dispute worthy of grade 7 recess........take a deep breath fellas.
    just ignore him
    he's been an imbecile forever but I've managed to just avoid him for the last year or so...unfortuantely he got into this idiotic argument with his twin and I foolishly made the mistake of telling them as much
    so now he's been thread stalking me for 2 days because he's pathetic and is butthurt over the whole thing

just ignore him
    he's been an imbecile forever but I've managed to just avoid him for the last year or so...unfortuantely he got into this idiotic argument with his twin and I foolishly made the mistake of telling them as much
    so now he's been thread stalking me for 2 days because he's pathetic and is butthurt over the whole thing
    Lol. Your best quality is giving everybody someone to laugh at. Everything you post is so hilarious bad and wrong we can't help it.

Banned

Lol. Your best quality is giving everybody someone to laugh at. Everything you post is so hilarious bad and wrong we can't help it.
    so from your Mom then?

so from your Mom then?
    Swing and a miss again from Mcgoo, pretty sure my 4 year old nephew could come up with a better mom joke. Although, I do expect my 4 year old nephew to have more intelligence then yourself, who I would probably compare to a wood-burning fireplace.

Banned

lmao...he still doesn't get it

AND he replies with a sweet Dad quote...****ing awesome!

enough dude, enough already I'm gonna go laugh myself to sleep