Thread: Rate my draft

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Question Rate my draft

I don't usually do this but I felt very unprepared for my draft this year. Between baseball football and life I didn't do my usual amount of research. Team in sig, I had no first round pick, traded it for perry last year. First 5 rounds are keepers.

63 Hall
    83 Halak
    98 Hudler
    103 green
    111 Hamilton
    118 Krug
    123 stone
    138 O'Reilly
    143 Lehner
    154 Schultz
    158 Turris
    163 Pouliot
    178 Mrazek

I put Pouliot on NA and picked up Fransen.

Should I be making moves to grab any of these players

Ribero, Phaneuf, Savard, Granlund, Silfverberg, Lack? I was leaning toward Savard but not sure

Also what other NA player should I think about stashing?
    Draisaitl, Nurse and Dano are 3 I was thinking about any others I should look at?

Thanks a lot for any help/feedback. The season really snuck up on me but excited now!
    8 team Keep 5
    H2H points league
    G 3, A 2, +/- 1, PPG 2, PPP 1, SHG 5, SHP 1, GWG 1
    W 4, GA -1, SV 0.2, SO 4

C: Crosby, Getzlaf, Eichel
    LW: Marchand, Panerin, Rickell (C, RW)
    RW: Draisaitl(C), Rantanen, Granlund(C), Stone, Atkinson
    D: Burns, Reilly, Chabot
    G: Koskinen, F. Anderson, DeSmith, Markstrom

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Rate my draft

Seems like a very competitive team for a 10 owner league. I don't love the Lehner pick but if he was one of the last high-volume starters remaning I understand. I do like the Mrazek pick and getting Hall at 13th overall seems very good.

Draisaitl will be with the big club this season, and it will be on a scoring line. He was very impressive from the rookie camp through the main camp and was sent down until Chiarelli can sort out some of the legacy contracts he inherited (Purcell most specifically). Nurse will be used in more of a defensive role given the fact that Schultz and Laleggia are the offensive d-men in the system.
    CBS 15 Team Dynasty League (keep 4)
    G(3), A(2), PPP(1), SHP(2), DG(+2), DA(+0.5)
    W(5), S(.1), GA(-1), SO(5), OTL/SOL(2.5)

Dress weekly: 6 FW, 3 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Stamkos, Kucherov, Arvidsson, Hischier, Atkinson, Keller, Bjork, Stepan, E. Lindholm

Defense: Karlsson, Klefbom, Ekblad, Dumba, Montour
    Goal: Talbot, Elliott

The Great One

Default Re: Rate my draft

With goals at such a premium, you might be hurting given who you've rostered.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/