Thread: Having difficulty with Prospects Report

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Having difficulty with Prospects Report

I'm trying to take advantage of the great deal that you've provided for us by collaborating with Draft Kings and the Ultimate Pack....but I'm having trouble.

If I go to the Dobber Store and work through the link there, I can't login.

So I went to the Draft Kings site and registered, but am only prompted to deposit $25 or 'other'....but then I am not allowed to sign in when I go back to the dobber link.

I'm stuck.

I'm also not a resident of Canada or the USA....so, as I saw in the comments section of the Draft Kings offer, someone from Sweden was having difficulties, as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Having difficulty with Prospects Report

Brady,

When I registered I manually put in the $10 which was the last option on the right. Granted, Dobber wasn't sent my information from Draft King yet so maybe I did something wrong. But I did go through the links on Dobber's page to get to Draft King.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Hey DDN,
    Thanks for the reply. I think I can probably do the same as you did, but I'll wait to hear what the official word is first.

I appreciate the response.

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Deity

That's what I did too. I had to manually add the $10 instead of selecting the other options.

The only thing I am not sure of is whether that offer is even still an option. I am not sure if that was a limited time offer or not. Dobber will have to confirm that part for you.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    That's what I did too. I had to manually add the $10 instead of selecting the other options.

The only thing I am not sure of is whether that offer is even still an option. I am not sure if that was a limited time offer or not. Dobber will have to confirm that part for you.
    Thanks, Axe, man. I thought it would be too late, as well; however, it still lists it as an option in the Dobber Store, or, more specifically, gives it as an option to purchasing other packs within those packs' links.

I appreciate the reply.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by BradyJets View Post
    I'm trying to take advantage of the great deal that you've provided for us by collaborating with Draft Kings and the Ultimate Pack....but I'm having trouble.

If I go to the Dobber Store and work through the link there, I can't login.

So I went to the Draft Kings site and registered, but am only prompted to deposit $25 or 'other'....but then I am not allowed to sign in when I go back to the dobber link.

I'm stuck.

I'm also not a resident of Canada or the USA....so, as I saw in the comments section of the Draft Kings offer, someone from Sweden was having difficulties, as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    You have to manually change their number.

To login, go to dobberhockey.com and login there. If you can't, then you have to create an account. But I see you have one so you should be able to login. When you're logged in at dobberhockey, you're logged in at the shop too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Offer is running until October 31st
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks for the reply, Dobber.

I can login to DobberHockey....then I click to go to Draft Kings, which works...but then when I'm in Draft Kings I can't login. It just keeps sending me back to the login page.
    It appears that I can login straight through the Draft Kings site (not draftkings.com/dobberhockey, though), and I'm prompted for payment....but I don't know if that would help you send me any fantasy hockey package since I'm not in the dobberhockey linked URL....

thoughts?

Also, do I need a Canadian/USA phone number...I mean, is someone going to phone me, or is it just information for DK?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

LOVING THIS MAY I SAY!?

Never had the Prospects report before, nor have I had the Mid Season Report. So I'm looking forward to experiencing the entire package this up coming year.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    LOVING THIS MAY I SAY!?

Never had the Prospects report before, nor have I had the Mid Season Report. So I'm looking forward to experiencing the entire package this up coming year.
    Prospect report is the crown jewel of the package IMO. I get so absorbed into it that I've made it a habit to purchase it only at the start of my two week early summer vacation or I tend to neglect responsibilities. Lol.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by BradyJets View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Dobber.

I can login to DobberHockey....then I click to go to Draft Kings, which works...but then when I'm in Draft Kings I can't login. It just keeps sending me back to the login page.
    It appears that I can login straight through the Draft Kings site (not draftkings.com/dobberhockey, though), and I'm prompted for payment....but I don't know if that would help you send me any fantasy hockey package since I'm not in the dobberhockey linked URL....

thoughts?

Also, do I need a Canadian/USA phone number...I mean, is someone going to phone me, or is it just information for DK?
    Nobody will phone you. If you can't deposit any other way, deposit the way you can and then let me know. I will show Draft Kings this thread and they will credit you. Thanks, and sorry for the delay. I missed this post

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I also accessed draft kings via the dobberhockey link and registered on their site. is that the correct way to do it? i know it's supposed to take up to 36 hours for us to get the fantasy pack but just want to make sure i didn't do this incorrectly.

I...am your father.

That's how you do it. Thanks Praba! It should actually be within 12-18 hours, now that the guide is actually out. But I'll stick to the 36 in case I'm away or something.