Thread: How do you watch the playoffs?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default How do you watch the playoffs?

Interested in other people's viewing habits for the playoffs.

For me, the only games I always watch are the Blackhawks. I'll watch all their games live, or with a slight delay, but I will watch the weekday 8:30 starts in the morning. DVR the games then wake up at 4:00 AM to watch. Since I wake up for work everyday at 4:30 there is no way I can watch the end of a late start. Many times even for a 7:30 start I won't watch the end and DVR the rest and watch in the morning.

During the week, I'll watch the 6:00 PM start games every night but I never get to the later starts. On Fridays and Saturdays, I'll DVR the late games and watch them in the morning. Love doing this!

So I have watched very little of the Win/Ana series and none of the Van/Cal series. Love the Mon/Ott series. Never get to see Ott play and they play a very entertaining style of hockey. How say you?
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

I...am your father.

Default Re: How do you watch the playoffs?

I canceled my TV service and go with antenna. So if it's on CBC I watch it on TV. Otherwise I have it on my computer via gamecenter. I generally watch the late games because by the time I settle in to do some work it's 10pm. But TV will be on the CBC game for the early one
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thank god my daughter(almost 2) loves hockey, because I get to watch alot more of it rather then playing with dolls and accessorizing barbies!! HaHa.. In the morning I ask her "what would you like to watch on tv", and she says, and I'm not lying, "hockey".. So I throw on sportscenter and she loves it!!

I watch as many games as I can.. Only games I pvr are the Jets games..!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Superstar

Sporadically, unfortunately. At least in the early rounds. If the Stars were in, of course I would watch all of those.

Otherwise I tend to watch pieces of games here and there. Just not enough hours in the day.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Star

I watch all the Islander games and catch as many Ranger games as possible (rooting against of course). I haven't watched many of the other series yet, but I want to catch some Ottawa, Wild and Calgary games as I love an underdog. Right now my focus is on my team and that's pretty much it.

10 team H2H !Y League (4 keepers - at least 1 must be a D-man OR Goalie)
    Start - 2C, 2L, 2R, 1U, 3D, 2G, 6Bench,​ 2IR, 2IR+ (Daily) (5 moves per week)
    Skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP,
    PIM, HITS, BS, GWG, SOG
    Goalies - Wins, Saves, S%, GAA (Min. 4 starts)
    Championships 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2017,
    2019*, 2023

C-McDavid, Trocheck, Suzuki
    L-B.Tkachuk(C/L), Forsberg,
    Konecny(L/R)
    R-Hyman(L/R), Svechnikov(L/R), P. Kane
    D-Dahlin, ​Josi,
    G-​​DeSmith, Thompson, Hill
    IR
    -Demko

Dobber Sports Star

i only watch the canucks games to entirety. usually at home, sometimes at a bar with friends.
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.