Thread: Should I try to trad my Perron for his Sharp?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Should I try to trad my Perron for his Sharp?

League in Sig, I'm first in my division with a solid lead, and 1st overall but not by much.

I'm trying to prepare for the playoffs, and I'm wondering if I should offer my Perron for his Sharp?

I like the fact that Chicago has a good off-night schedule, specially during the playoffs, but I'm not sure about sharp production for the rest of the year, and about the situation in Pittsburg when/if everyone get healthy.

Thanks in advance!
    105 teams (7 divisions of 15 teams with indivual drafts), Regular Season Points Total, Playoffs H2H Points, One Year League $$$
    Start 4F, 4D, 2U, 2G daily, 5 bench
    G, A, +/- (important cat), PIM, PPG, SHG, SHA, GWG, HAT, SOG, WIN, GA, SV, SO, OTL

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Should I try to trad my Perron for his Sharp?

I think these guys are pretty even, but feel that Perron will have the better line mates once Pittsburgh gets some guys back from IR. Sharp sees a lot of time with Bickell, Shaw and the aging Marion Hossa, and isn't a spring chicken himself. He will continue to produce, but so too will Perron next to Malkin and/or Crosby.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Should I try to trad my Perron for his Sharp?

I would go with Sharp. He's been playing with Kane and Richards on line 1b even strength and on PP1. He's more proven in my opinion, hitting 70pts a couple of times.