Thread: Wingels - Sell High?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Wingels - Sell High?

Is Wingels a good sell high candidate? Right now in multi-cat leagues he has a great stat line, my league counts G, A, +/-, PIM, Hits, Blocks. However, guys like Okposo or RyJo might be available in a swap. Can Wingels sustain this level of offense?
    [size=1]13 Team Keeper - Hold 10 (1 G max) - Hold salary dictates draft pick forfeited
    Scoring Cats (Equally Weighted): G,A,+/-,PIM,Hits,Blks,W,GAA,SV%
    Start 9F,5D,2G
    F: M.Tkachuk,B.Tkachuk,Svechnikov,Meier,J.Hughes,McTa vish,Jarvis,Johnston, Keller,Tuch,Crouse,Knies
    D: Heiskanen,LeTang,Sergachev,Power,Trouba,Provorov,M intyukov
    G: Helleybuck,Vasilevskiy,Jarry,Kochetkov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Wingels - Sell High?

He's very solid in multi-cats however if you land RyJo in a deal I would do that IF you have enough sandpaper in your lineup. RyJo has a better offensive skill set. Wingels is solid, but I'd rather have RyJo is possible.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Wingels shouldn't be moved unless you can get a guy like Johansen or Okposo. Then it's worth giving him up.
    To thrive in life, you need three bones.

A wishbone.
    A backbone.
    And a funny bone.

-Reba McEntire

Banned

Yeah I'd love to have Johansen for him because of his upside and pt-advantage. The problem you'll have with Wingels is that he doesn't yet get the respect he deserves unless you happen to be in a league with very savvy GMs who watch lots of games. If you've watched even a few Sharks games this season you know he's been a huge part of that team and looks poised to be a big part of the new generation in SJ when Marleau and Thorton are finally gone. I like him this year and I like him in keepers...2nd line winger for sure if he keeps up the hard work