Thread: Eberle for Byfuglien

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Eberle for Byfuglien

Hey all. This is my first year trying fantasy hockey, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm entertaining a trade of Jordan Eberle (my guy) for Dustin Byfuglien (their guy) and I'm seeking input.

I only have three defensemen presently, so Byfuglien is appealing because of the RW,D combo. But I'm a bit concerned about Byfuglien's +/- (not that Eberle's is great), and Eberle is projected to score more points than Byfuglien is. I feel Eberle hasn't been producing like I expected so far, but it's early in the season so perhaps I'm being too impatient.

Any thoughts?

I...am your father.

Default Re: Eberle for Byfuglien

Welcome Colin! First posts need to be approved, then it takes a few minutes to cycle through the system and then you are free to post all you'd like. Blame the spambots!

Depending on the rules of your leagues, Byfuglien is one of the better fantasy owns due to his double eligibility
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Eberle for Byfuglien

Yeah, I meant to post this in the One-Year League forum because I'm my league is NOT a keeper league. I thought I had stopped this from posting in time, but I guess not. :/