Thread: 22 team- Keeper money league- spots open!

The Great One

Default 22 team- Keeper money league- spots open!

So we have some spots open in my first league. Its a great group of guys and has been kicking for 10 years now i think? We are considering contraction down to 20 teams but it sounds like we are gonna try to shop the open teams first to try and stay at 22. I think 3 of the 4 teams are very viable- while one is kind of a train wreck :P. We can either sell the teams as is (which I think the comish prefers to do)- or maybe have a "mini-draft" out of the available players on each squad (which might make more sense because of the 4th disaster team). When looking keep in mind that its a 22 team league so the squads/keepers might not jump right off the page at you- lol! $40 buy- in- league fees are paid through cbs and the rest goes into the prize pool.

I am not the comish- so if you're interested let me know- and Ill forward your info to him.

Teams were supposed to have cut to 14- but some are still at more than that. In any case you have to pick 12 by sept 30 midnight- you have til then to trade and/or decide your 12. Draft is October 2nd- 6pm PACIFIC.

Daily changes- start 9 f, 4 d, 1 g- with a 4 man bench. You can only ever have 2 goalies- and 5 d-men.

Scoring is weekly HTH style with playoffs- points weighted as follows:

A Assists 3 points
    G Goals 4 points
    GA Goals Against -1 point
    GWG Game Winning Goals 2 points
    L Losses -3 points
    OTG OT Goals 2 points
    PIM Penalty Minutes .5 points
    PPA Power Play Assists 1 point
    PPG Power Play Goals 1 point
    PSG Penalty Shot Goals 2 points
    S Saves .25 points
    SHA Short Handed Assists 1 point
    SHG Short Handed Goals 1 point
    SHOG Shootout Goals 2 points
    SO Shut Outs 5 points
    SOG Shots on Goal .5 points
    W Wins 10 points

I will post the teams in a reply- so that this thread stays clean/readable- cheers!

The Great One

Default Re: 22 team- Keeper money league- spots open!

Ok so like I said- best 12 on each team. also a lot of teams active moving servicable players for draft picks before the draft:

Team 1
    F- Duchene, RyJo, Scheiffelle, Simmonds, Atkinson, Hodgson, eakin, Booth, Ott, upshall, Shinkaruk
    D- McDonagh, Reilly, Trouba, Murray, Hamhuis
    G- Schneider, markstrom

Team 2
    F- AO, Lucic, Tank, Spez, Kadri, Semin, J Staal, Bjugstad, Chiasson, Ashton, Girgensons
    D- Cowen, Faulk, Zadorov, Gunbradson
    G- Price, Enroth

Team 3
    F- Neal, Pavelski, Kesler, Gaborik, Lecav, Shaw, Sutter, Ward, Beleskey
    D- Karlsson, OEL, Brodie
    G- Lundquist, Reimer

Team 4 (ugh)
    F- Monahan, Hertl, Purcell, R Smith, Roy, Gerbe, Terravainen, Mantha, Stempniak, Kucherov
    D- Enstrom, Leddy, MacDonald
    G- Anderson (Ott)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: 22 team- Keeper money league- spots open!

Ill take team 3 if its available! please email

[email protected]