Thread: Calle Jankrok or Max Reinhardt do either make NHL out of camp?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Calle Jankrok or Max Reinhardt do either make NHL out of camp?

Looking to add one of these 2 in a waiver style draft but I lose them if they don't start season in NHL. Who would you take ? What are their chances?
    Keeper legue with 15 player farm Scoring G=3.6 Ass=3.6 Plus/Minus=.7 PPG,SHG =.9 Sog.2 hits=.2 Fol=-.1 Fow=.1 PPA=.9 PIM=.2 Block.3
    c Tavares,Barkov,Dubinsky, P. Dubois, Jarnkrok Pageau LW Lucic, Hartman, S.Bennett, Landeskog, T. Teravainen RW Kane,K.Hayes , A.Kerfoot, W.Nylander, Draisaitl , M.Marner D Weber,Barrie,Parayko,Macavoy, Gudas, Carlo, Zadarov, Hanafin, Montour, Larsson G= Rinne, Elliott, Rittich
    Farm= C Schmaltz, L.Kunin, N.Patrick, M.Rasmussen, JT Compher, LW Rychel, B.Perlini, S.Milano, D. Heinen RW D Zboril G Demko, I.Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Calle Jankrok or Max Reinhardt do either make NHL out of camp?

Jarnkrok has the better chance I would say.
    Played well in his call up last year and I wouldn't really call Jokinen and Roy stiff competition for minutes.
    http://twitter.com/robsintheshed

12 Team - H2H Keeper League - 25 Players - 13 Keepers
    (G, A, P, +/-, Hits, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%)
    Keepers
    C: Tavares, Benn,
    LW: Galchenyuk, Landeskog, .
    RW: Pominville, Little, Oshie, Yakupov
    D: Subban, Vatanen, Fowler
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Genius

I feel that Jarnkrok is closer and has better chance of having an impact at the NHL level.

Dobber Sports Novice

Thanks I added JanKrok
    Keeper legue with 15 player farm Scoring G=3.6 Ass=3.6 Plus/Minus=.7 PPG,SHG =.9 Sog.2 hits=.2 Fol=-.1 Fow=.1 PPA=.9 PIM=.2 Block.3
    c Tavares,Barkov,Dubinsky, P. Dubois, Jarnkrok Pageau LW Lucic, Hartman, S.Bennett, Landeskog, T. Teravainen RW Kane,K.Hayes , A.Kerfoot, W.Nylander, Draisaitl , M.Marner D Weber,Barrie,Parayko,Macavoy, Gudas, Carlo, Zadarov, Hanafin, Montour, Larsson G= Rinne, Elliott, Rittich
    Farm= C Schmaltz, L.Kunin, N.Patrick, M.Rasmussen, JT Compher, LW Rychel, B.Perlini, S.Milano, D. Heinen RW D Zboril G Demko, I.Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Deity

I think both have a legit chance of making the opening night rosters. It won't surprise me to see Reinhart on the 4th line to start the year. He really proved last year that he is ready. I don't expect much, fantasy wise, from him but won't be surprised to see him stick with Calgary.

Jarnkrok will probably have to switch to wing if he wants to stick with Nashville. He won't be alone when I say that either. Either way, I think if he adapts well to the wing, he should get himself a nice bottom 6 role to start with next year. Again, like Reinhart, I am not expecting much fantasy wise this year but he will improve as he rolls along.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Jarnkrok will more than likely settle in real nicely centering a 3rd line along side young Forsberg (building on an already proven chemistry). If he does well, which i think he will, i say he gets bumped to a 2nd line role. The kid oozes confidence and has great puck skills.

edit: That second line consisting of the impending offensive explosion that is Craig Smith. At that point you sit back and count your lucky stars.