Thread: I seem to have unexpected trouble with retrieving my password.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default I seem to have unexpected trouble with retrieving my password.

I have played two full seasons on Dobbernomics, winning the last regular league (to no avail, since Netmask told me there was no special treat available). However, now that I would love to go on with another season up ahead, it seems that I cannot get a new password from the service. I have Gmail. Nothing in the Inbox, nothing in Spam or Bin either. I have done the silly damn ritual three times already, but nothing seems to show up. Am I being cast out, just for the fun of it?

Sincerely frustrated,

Marko // Ufomies

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: I seem to have unexpected trouble with retrieving my password.

Rest assured, you're definitely not being cast out. The site is has been having some issues lately.....either PM Dobber or email him directly and I'm sure he can help you out.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar