Thread: Volunteer needed to fix prospects report

I...am your father.

Default Volunteer needed to fix prospects report

Just discovered that the prospects report links to the player profiles are all broken. There are about 350 links to fix (one for each player). But I have a Fantasy Guide to get out in 10 days.

Anyone want to donate their time? If I can get two of you - a day person and a night person - I'm sure the day person can get through 10 or 12 teams in two hours, and then send to the night person for same thing. Then the next day maybe someone else take it on?

I'll set you up with a free keeper league pack (or refund you if you already bought)

Just putting it out there. If not, I'll tackle it in August when the guide is out
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Volunteer needed to fix prospects report

Hi,

if I can be of any help, I will fill gladly in. However, I am residing in Germany meaning there is some time shift (which would actually fit with your day/night plan). I have not worked with Joomla yet but have some programming and Typo3 experience. Just let me know.

buan

Dobber Sports Deity

I should be able to help out tomorrow during the day. Not much going on at work tomorrow so I should be able to knock a few off. Shoot me an email/pm here and let me know what needs to be done and how to do it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by buan View Post
    Hi,

if I can be of any help, I will fill gladly in. However, I am residing in Germany meaning there is some time shift (which would actually fit with your day/night plan). I have not worked with Joomla yet but have some programming and Typo3 experience. Just let me know.

buan

Excellent! It's not Joomla, it's word. email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the Word document. You right click the (read more on so-and-so here) and then "edit hyperlink" and then paste in the proper hyperlink. So you go to the team page on DobberProspects and copy the url from there.

Example, for Anaheim prospects, go to this page:
    http://prospects.dobbersports.com/Ta...Top-Prospects/

And for Shea Theodore, you copy his url: http://prospects.dobbersports.com/An.../shea-theodore

And paste that url where I said to (read more on Theodore here)

Do that for each team and each player.

When you've had enough, send it to me. I'll pass it on to Chris (Axeman) and he can take over. We'll see where we're at tomorrow

I appreciate this!

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

It would be an honor and a privilege! If still needed, of course.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall19 View Post
    It would be an honor and a privilege! If still needed, of course.
    Thank you! We'll see tomorrow. I appreciate it!

May need similar help with the prospect rankings

Dobber Sports Novice

I as well would be happy to help if needed.
    20 team Dynasty league H2H

G, A, Pts, +/-, Special Teams Points (PPP + SHP), Hits, Blks, Avg. SH-TOI, W, GAA, Sv%, SVs

Pro (23)
    LW:Ovechkin,Benn,Kunitz
    C:Kopitar,Granlund,Eichel
    RW:Kucherov,Nichushkin,Atkinson
    D:Hedman,Shattenkirk,Hamonic,H.Lindholm,M.Greene,M .Weber
    G:Bobrovsky,Lindback
    Bench:Clutterbuck,Coyle,Dupuis,Hendricks,Holzer,Ma cKenzie

Minor (27)
    F:Buchnevich,W.Karlsson,Keranen,Kugryshev,Lekhonen ,Malykhin,Marner,D.Miller,Paquette,Radulov,Stransk y,Tynan,Virtanen,Zacha
    D:Bodie,Czuczman,Gorges,Gostisbehere,Hanifin,Manni ng,Marincin,Mayfield,Medvedev,Morin,Pokka,Santini
    Gemko,Markstrom,Mazanec,M.Murray,Tomek,Vladar

Dobber Sports Wizard

if you still need help i will be around today

6 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Today League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG
    W, GAA, SV, SV%
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 F, 6 D, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 10 - 6 F, 3 D, 1 G

14 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Tomorrow League
    G, A, -/+, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO