Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Crosby will miss the next 2 games

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Killer67 View Post
    As long as you feel like you are contributing solid analysis and help, I guess there's not much more to say. I think you've made your point about Crosby, according to you, he is a p*ssy b*tch who needs to suck it up and play. Is that about right? Hard to argue those well thought out arguments, I can't see why anyone would disagree with your assessment as we can all clearly see that you are correct.

Thank you for you input, I will certainly be shopping Crosby around at this point for anything I can scrounge. Rep for you sir. Keep up the good work!
    yes...cindy is indeed a little bitch who does need to suck it up and play.....many others on these boards feel this way......

i cant see why anyone would disagree?...the facts are in my corner

you SHOULD be shopping crosby around as he is damaged goods......

its clear YOU feel that crosby is as tough as nails

its clear YOU feel he should stay out 10 mnths if that what it takes

its clear YOU feel that shopping crosby would be a fatal fantasy mistake

i would call you a troll but thats YOUR opinion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Meh. Hockey is so easy for Crosby. He wins everything known to mankind before most people here had their first boner.

I expect Crosby to be done with hockey sooner rather than later and then go on to some more easy-mode meaningless things like walk on water, cure all forms of cancer, or finally reveal the true identity of tequilamonster.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I expect Crosby to be done with hockey sooner rather than later and then go on to some more easy-mode meaningless things like walk on water, cure all forms of cancer, or finally reveal the true identity of tequilamonster.
    Walk on water - Tim Tebow (haven't you heard?)
    Cure all forms of cancer - Again, Tim Tebow.
    Tequilamonster - Is the guy who's girlfriend was stolen by Kyle Turris. Turris must have done some mean sh*t for that kind of hate.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    yes...cindy is indeed a little bitch who does need to suck it up and play.....many others on these boards feel this way......

i cant see why anyone would disagree?...the facts are in my corner

you SHOULD be shopping crosby around as he is damaged goods......

its clear YOU feel that crosby is as tough as nails

its clear YOU feel he should stay out 10 mnths if that what it takes

its clear YOU feel that shopping crosby would be a fatal fantasy mistake

i would call you a troll but thats YOUR opinion
    Uh oh. What did Sidney do to you, TM? Also, who's your favourite player?
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Let me save you guys all of the trouble.

If you rearrange the letters in tequilamonster you get antique merlots.

A merlot is a type of wine.
    Antique is old.

So far we know that he is an old whiner. But maybe there is more information we can dig up. Certainly.

In his name is also monster. Gustavsson? No ... he's not old or a whiner. But that's a clue!

Tequilamonster is a goalie.

Old. Whiner. Goalie.

HE'S PATRICK ROY!!!!!!

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    PC, he sat out for close to 11 months without any contact whatsoever, which is the definition of handling the situation with kid gloves. Then he responds and after a couple of weeks takes a "standard bump" from Krejci and is once again out indefinitely due to concussion like symptoms?
    I dont think this was a "standard bump". It looks like he got a good (unintentional?) elbow to the head.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=D6mFQi_ZOcc

Thing is, this could happen to any player, at any time during any game. Hell, some players may do this do him intentionally in an important game.

People dont want him to be damaged goods for the rest of his career because of three selfish reasons:
    1) His removal from your fantasy team, for nothing, would reduce it to shreds.
    2) His upside is completely ridiculous.
    3) He is a generational talent in the NHL. There is nothing worse than all of us being robbed of that.

If you remove yourself from the personal investment you have in Crosby, you would see that it is probably better to trade him at the next opportunity.

After what has happened over the last week or so, no one can really think that he will just magically put this behind him.... do they?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Wedgy View Post
    I dont think this was a "standard bump". It looks like he got a good (unintentional?) elbow to the head.
    If something as soft as that is enough to put him back on the shelf after 10 months rest, then I would say his career is probably over... sadly

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Uh oh. What did Sidney do to you, TM? Also, who's your favourite player?
    wow...your a moderator?

doesn't dobber expect you to be above this???

you and a couple others are like the 'gang mentality' bullys who like to gang up

fortunatly i laugh my ass off at you clowns

" waaaaa sids so great...hes the nhls saviour"......creepy

LMFAO

good one super mod!!!!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Let me save you guys all of the trouble.

If you rearrange the letters in tequilamonster you get antique merlots.

A merlot is a type of wine.
    Antique is old.

So far we know that he is an old whiner. But maybe there is more information we can dig up. Certainly.

In his name is also monster. Gustavsson? No ... he's not old or a whiner. But that's a clue!

Tequilamonster is a goalie.

Old. Whiner. Goalie.

HE'S PATRICK ROY!!!!!!
    the monsters never whined once

however i have at my PM inbox filled with messages either hating me or other members having a good laugh with me at guys like you

hell even one of the mods last year called a few of few psycho fantasy knobs

whine??...this doesn't even make sense

i don't have a favourite hockey player........

Dobber Sports Stud

Thing is, this could happen to any player, at any time during any game. Hell, some players may do this do him intentionally in an important game.

People dont want him to be damaged goods for the rest of his career because of three selfish reasons:
    1) His removal from your fantasy team, for nothing, would reduce it to shreds.
    2) His upside is completely ridiculous.
    3) He is a generational talent in the NHL. There is nothing worse than all of us being robbed of that.

If you remove yourself from the personal investment you have in Crosby, you would see that it is probably better to trade him at the next opportunity.

After what has happened over the last week or so, no one can really think that he will just magically put this behind him.... do they?
    perfectly stated.....too many are 'blinded' by their creepy love for sid the kid

shame ....a 24 yr old still being called the kid

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Tequilamonster - Is the guy who's girlfriend was stolen by Kyle Turris. Turris must have done some mean sh*t for that kind of hate.
    I always figured it was a textbook case of reaction-formation.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Legend

THAT is the hit that re-injured Sid??? Wow. "Elbow to the head"?? That was a bump if I ever saw one. Sid went for the hit, Krejci (all 5-11, 180 pounds of him) turned his back and it appeared Sid bounced off of him. I definitely didn't see an elbow to the head. I hate to say it, but if THAT is the hit the did the damage, Crosby is in big, big trouble folks.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    THAT is the hit that re-injured Sid??? Wow. "Elbow to the head"?? That was a bump if I ever saw one. Sid went for the hit, Krejci (all 5-11, 180 pounds of him) turned his back and it appeared Sid bounced off of him. I definitely didn't see an elbow to the head. I hate to say it, but if THAT is the hit the did the damage, Crosby is in big, big trouble folks.
    Yah, that kind of shit happens every game... who identified that as the actual hit that put him back on the shelf?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I just couldn't believe it when he came back with the same head equipment, hahaha...honestly, I expected rubber chinguard, full cage, a helmet double the size of a normal helmet - a regular real-life Sid the Kid bobblehead out there.

Make that helmet an XXL, wrap him in bubble wrap from the neck up - just avoid his mouth, nose, and eyes, and throw him out there!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    the monsters never whined once

however i have at my PM inbox filled with messages either hating me or other members having a good laugh with me at guys like you

hell even one of the mods last year called a few of few psycho fantasy knobs

whine??...this doesn't even make sense

i don't have a favourite hockey player........
    Ok so then the merlot must actually refer to wine, not whine. So wine = wino. So you must be an alcoholic old guy.

You're bloody Theo Fleury!!!