Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Thomas' politics confuse me...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    worst thread ever
    I'm starting to agree!
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Pro

Im just happy this worked out the way it did because it bumped Rask into #1 role 1 yr earlier than expected. Good Job Timmy.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thumbs up Kudos

Quote Originally Posted by coldsquad2002 View Post
    I do not believe another persons sex life is anyone else's business. Unless it invovles hurting people somehow. Things like pedofiles, pimps, etc need to be jailed to protect their victims.

I work in a field where I meet lots of gay people. I have friends that are gay. In the Bible it says Jesus sat with the sinners. He did that because they needed his attention more then the saved.
    I also thing God is about love. The only people I hear that are not preching love are the prechers and their followers that say things like queers should all die.
    Remember the Germans killed a lot of Jews because non Jews would not stand up for them. If we do not stand up for gays, are we not just as guilty as those that want them destroyed.

I say live and let live. Let God be the judge of everyone's soul on Judgement day.

I think that God will open up the pearly gates for gay people alot faster then for those that prech hate.
    Very well stated !!