Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [re-signing] Harding multi-year with Wild

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    The destination for Luongo is starting to funnel directly to Toronto.

Burke is probably going to wait until they sign Schneider to really make them move Luongo for a salary dump.
    I totally agree with this.. Is Burke smart enough to wait for the Nucks to sign Schneids?? You would sure hope so..

Did I ever thank B.Burke for Seguin, D.Hamilton, and Jared Knight?? If not thankyou and goodluck at the 2012 draft..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I totally agree with this.. Is Burke smart enough to wait for the Nucks to sign Schneids?? You would sure hope so..

Did I ever thank B.Burke for Seguin, D.Hamilton, and Jared Knight?? If not thankyou and goodluck at the 2012 draft..
    At least this time they have their 1st. Or is it too soon to make that assumption?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    At least this time they have their 1st. Or is it too soon to make that assumption?
    Definitely too soon.. I can see it now, Bettman walks to the stage and announces that the Leafs have traded the 5th overall pick to the Habs for Kaberle and Gomez..

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Definitely too soon.. I can see it now, Bettman walks to the stage and announces that the Leafs have traded the 5th overall pick to the Habs for Kaberle and Gomez..
    Don't even mention a thought like that. If Bergevin pulled that off he would be allowed to start doing interviews in English only.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Pro

I do not buy the Luongo to Toronto assumptions one bit. I know if makes sense in a lot of ways, but I do not believe Burke will trade for a front loaded contract after he has publicly denounced them the entire time. He is too proud, and the deal would have to be greatly slanted in his favour in order for me to believe that he will go against his word/values/morals/judgement in order for him to do so.

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Quote Originally Posted by Ross The Boss Palmer View Post
    I do not buy the Luongo to Toronto assumptions one bit. I know if makes sense in a lot of ways, but I do not believe Burke will trade for a front loaded contract after he has publicly denounced them the entire time. He is too proud, and the deal would have to be greatly slanted in his favour in order for me to believe that he will go against his word/values/morals/judgement in order for him to do so.
    That is actually a great point.. That would almost be like Burke putting out an offer sheet for Schneider, probably won't happen..