Thread: SP week 13

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default SP week 13

Locks:

Gallardo @MIN
    CJ Wilson vsFLA, @HOU

So who gets my last two spots?

1. Zimmerman has been lights out lately and he gets @ANA...and Dan Haren.

2. Anibal Sanchez has been good enough, but he's @TEX and Ogando (who at home is mental)

3. Floyd is a 2 start, which is absolutely money in this league, but he hasn't been pitching overly well. He gets @COL (yikes) and Hammel, then @CHC and Doug Davis (yay!)

4. Hanson. Supposed to come off the DL for Tuesday's game @SEA. He gets Pineada.

thx

Dobber Sports Prodigy

wow, didnt realize how much of a roll zimmerman is on, but while haren hasnt really been himself in his last two starts (10 IP, 9 ER, 5 K), they were both on the road, and he's lights out at home. id go with floyd and his two starts. in 12 career interleague starts he has a 2.29 ERA and a 1.00 WHIP.

Dobber Sports Recruit

So we'll say Floyd and Hanson?

thx Snyder

Dobber Sports Prodigy

yea @ SEA is tempting for hanson, but i almost always leave a pitcher coming off the DL on my bench for a start or two. id go zim & floyd

Dobber Sports Rookie

Zimmerman and Sanchez for me.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Sanchez! You're a mad man! lol

Dobber Sports Rookie

I've been hyping Sanchez up all year I have to go with him!
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Locks:

Gallardo @MIN
    CJ Wilson vsFLA, @HOU

So who gets my last two spots?

1. Zimmerman has been lights out lately and he gets @ANA...and Dan Haren.

2. Anibal Sanchez has been good enough, but he's @TEX and Ogando (who at home is mental)

3. Floyd is a 2 start, which is absolutely money in this league, but he hasn't been pitching overly well. He gets @COL (yikes) and Hammel, then @CHC and Doug Davis (yay!)

4. Hanson. Supposed to come off the DL for Tuesday's game @SEA. He gets Pineada.

thx
    I'd roll with Hanson and Zimmermann as your last two.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd go with Floyd and Zimmerman. I (almost) always give preferential treatment to two-start pitchers.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Well the votes are all tallied:

Zimmerman: 4
    Floyd: 2
    Hanson: 1
    Sanchez: 1

And I went with Zimmerman and Hanson I can't bench Hanson I tried. I really did! He's my homie.

Oh yeah, and my opponent already has less pitcher starts than me, which is why I opted for Hanson.

I'll let you know how it plays out!

Dobber Sports Recruit

I'm about to lose my week. I still have Wilson pitching today but it won't matter, the guy had a 60pt day and is a complete luck sack. I lost to this squad:

C Arencibia
    1B Helton
    2B Keppinger
    3B ARam
    SS Escobar
    OF Melky Cabrera
    OF R. Davis
    OF Wells
    Util Ortiz
    SP Lester
    SP Cahill
    SP Bailey
    SP Hudson
    RP Papelbon
    RP Marmol

ARam went off this week. 43pts. Melky and Rajai just had 17pt days. Papelbon and Marmol had 40pts and 30pts respectively. Even Helton has 26.

Cahill and Ortiz combined for 0.4 pts and I'm still about to lose this week. This guy is in 2nd last place.

Fantasy baseball can be such a bitch