Thread: J.Sanchez + Ethier for Fielder + SP

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default J.Sanchez + Ethier for Fielder + SP

I have been posting numerous trade offers/possibilities lately, as I am trying to trade away J.Sanchez who's a non-keeper pitcher for me, for a keepable hitter (a C/1B is priority). I have tried for McCann and Posey and now I have a potential offer for fielder. It'd be my J.Sanchez and Ethier, for his Fielder and a SP (matusz, h.bailey, dempster). Obviously fielder is the best of the guys I could get, but he needs the most to give away. What are your thoughts, and would you do this trade over a possible Sanchez + for Posey? Thanks guys
    10-Team Keeper League, H2H - (keepers are in brackets, along with the round they are 'kept' in)
    G/A/+-/PPP/GWG, W/SV%/GAA/SO

3C- Matthews (1)
    3LW -
    3RW - Draisatl (18), Rantanen (18)
    3D -
    2G - Hart (18), Dubnyk (18)
    5Bn -

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Anyone have any thoughts/opinions.. just looking for some advice. Right now it's, my J.Sanchez and Ethier for his Fielder and Matusz. Thanks guys
    10-Team Keeper League, H2H - (keepers are in brackets, along with the round they are 'kept' in)
    G/A/+-/PPP/GWG, W/SV%/GAA/SO

3C- Matthews (1)
    3LW -
    3RW - Draisatl (18), Rantanen (18)
    3D -
    2G - Hart (18), Dubnyk (18)
    5Bn -

Dobber Sports Rookie

Yes, this would be a trade I'd accept. That streak seemed to have wiped Ethier out, he's not really hitting for power, though I believe that will come, but Fielder has much more power potential., something you could use in your lineup.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec