Thread: Hanson (Atl) or Price (TB)?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Hanson (Atl) or Price (TB)?

Pts only - 1 yr.
    10 win, 1 IP, 1 K.

Are both here to stay? Is there an obvious choice from one to the other or are both here to stay and will be monsters for their teams for the remainder of the year? This is based on salary and both these guys are extremely cheap.

Who would you take?
    1) Both
    2) Price
    3) Hanson

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Well right now, if you had to settle on one, I\'d settle with Price. I have Hanson...he\'s 2-1, but hasn\'t been spectacular. He faces Bos and NYY in the coming week, and could get thrown around in those 2 games...if that happens you\'d have to think his confidence will drop. If you can, try and get Zimmerman over both. He\'s been better than both this year.

imported_shallowfrozenwater

long term you\'ll want both and for this year i\'d want Price if i have to choose tween them

Dobber Sports Rookie

Going to go against the grain. In a 1 year league I\'d rather have Hanson over the two, however, if this was me, I wouldn\'t pick either up just yet.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec