I get:
    N.Markakis (OF)
    D.Ortiz (UT)
    A.Wainwirght (SP)

I give:
    J.Dye (OF)
    B.Zobrist (2b,SS,OF)
    A.Harang (SP)

Note: I have J.Reyes on the DL, with F.Lopez available on waivers...Plus my team is ahead in HR,RBI,OPS by a large margin AND I\'m in dead-last in singles and doubles (thats what I like about MARKAKIS\'S value to my team). I\'m almost positive he won\'t take a deal without Zobrist.

KARMA will be given for best responses...

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Should I Pull the Trigger? KARMA

I think you will be improving your team with the deal but you will be hurting at SS. You won\'t lose power because you will be getting Ortiz(who I think will turn it around). Markakis is a great replacement for Dye in your lineup. Wainwright is better than Harang (especially lately) so the improvement is def there. Zobrist is the kicker here. He is a great fill in for you while you don\'t have Reyes. Lopez could be a decent fill in for you also (64 hits, 16 doubles). However, I don\'t know if you have anyone to drop for him. But I don\'t think your team listed has been updated in awhile since you have Carpenter and Soria listed on the DL.

Bottom line...if you have someone to drop for Lopez to bridge the gap till Reyes gets back then I would do the deal.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I personally think Ortiz is done, but if you\'re one to speculate, then I can see you accepting this trade.

I personally like Harang better over Wainwright, but can be considered a wash.

Markakis will give you the better batting average, but think both will have similar power production.

I guess this deal is more a preference then anything. If you believe Ortiz is going to bounce back, then he\'s your dealbreaker. I personally think Zobrist outperforms him, and give his value a boost with 3 position eligibility.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

dre857

Thanks for the responses! I grabbed F.Lopez off waivers, therefore I pulled the trigger on the deal...I feel that both Markakis and Wainwright possibly give me more trade value/possibilities down the road. Thanks for your input, I\'ll send the other KARMA when I get refreshed.