Thread: Trade help Fielder/Buehrle for Ichiro/Billingsley

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Trade help Fielder/Buehrle for Ichiro/Billingsley

Should I do this trade?

I got Pujols at 1B.

My OF would improve (Fokudome, BJ Upton and Chris Young) and my rotation is solid (Zambrano, Gallardo, Kershaw, Scherzer, Chamberlain, Cueto, Zimmerman, Galarraga and Petitte) but could use a proven guy.

Should I take it or am I giving up too much in Prince for an Ichiro who is getting old...

Dobber Sports Novice

I think thats a good trade for you. Your OF is upgraded and so is your pitching. Biggest questions for me are what type of league are you in? How many do you keep? Do you have a Util spot to fill?

Without that info its difficult to call. Ichiro still has a few good years left in my opinion and you know what you\'ll get from him. Buehlre really doesn\'t come into it. Who else has he got on his team OF wise?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Assuming you\'re in a keeper league. If you think you have enough power to be able to lose Fielder, then this trade could work out for you.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

imported_shallowfrozenwater

you\'ll be more than fine at 1b, and you help yourself at OF and SP. i\'d take that.