Brandon Webb
    Chad Billingsley
    Carlos Mármol
    José Valverde
    James Shields
    J.J. Putz
    Hideki Okajima
    Jordan Zimmerman

the deal would be MY alex ramirez for there joey devine and jhonny peralta. should i do this? or should i try and get a SP instead.

his other pitchers are
    john lackey
    roy oswalt
    ricky nolasco
    jonathan papelbon

any help would be great!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Alexei Ramirez deal

Joey Devine is not guaranteed the closer\'s gig, and I believe won\'t be ready by opening day, so Ziegler\'s the man for now. If Ziegler performs relatively well, I can see Oakland sticking with him while using Devine to setup.

I don\'t know what the rest of your lineup looks like, but I think you\'d be just adding another speculative closer (for now) along with Marmol.

I\'d pass for now, and play out the first month or so, then re-assess your team.

Let him know with Alexei Ramirez\'s multi-eligibility, you feel he\'s a lot more valueable to you right now.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

imported_shallowfrozenwater

say no thank you but keep the doors open for a future deal. you definitely don\'t want this deal though.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I dont like this deal for you either. I agree with DJ play out a month a see where your at then. Pay close attention to Devine/Rodney etc for their evential step into the closers role.

Motte is another one in Stl.

Play the wire, dont trade Alexei Ramirez unless the deal is great for you.

Boognish

okay thx guys