Default download do not work

Hello
    I am trying to download the projection nothing is happening

Bombers
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Anyone else having problems? I opened it just fine so let me know if this is a problem for anyone else.

Thanks
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Novice

Not working for me either. I click the link and it just reloads the downloads page.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The page was updated with new colors and wording late last night and that may have caused an issue. We will fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Recruit

Would appreciate this being fixed - draft is tonight
    hmy:

Dobber Sports Veteran

Booo still doesnt work
    Follow me for some fantasy hockey, Jays tweets @thelandshock

Dobber Sports Prodigy

no dice
    GWNHL Fantasy Cup Champs 06-07

Dobber Sports Recruit

no go.

the php files lead to nothing - although it is an improvement from last night when all that was visible was \"DOWNLOAD HERE_\" with nothing to download...

(seemed like LOST meets DobberBaseball)

and ps - the site loads differently if the \"www.\" is missing and a straightup dobberbaseball.com is typed in instead - i don\'t know who the webmaster is, but it\'s a quick simple fix to make sure the site loads properly if a visitor types www.dobberbaseball.com vs dobberbaseball.com

kinda important, but don\'t mean to sound rude - just helpful e-advice to make this site bigger and better with every new day!

Dobber

Thanks for the tips Cobra

Problem is rarely the result of aesthetics changes. This is a problem with adding items to the package (the Excel spreadsheets). We hopefully can fix tonight, and if we can\'t we will switch back to the old way while we wait for the new way to fix properly (and by \'new way\' I mean adding items to the package on the back end).

If you need it for a draft tonight, email Status and he will send you the info

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The problem is corrected. All files are now accessible.