Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: blockbuster trade - opinions

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:blockbuster trade - opinions

My buddies and I used to do a roto league through yahoo. A few years ago we played a baseball league head to head and after some intial apprehension...I found I liked it much better. There\'s more mystery to it. Plus this is our first year doing a keeper league...and it\'s been pretty rough. The rules aren\'t sealed up as tight as they should be...but that\'s mainly because I couldn\'t find any info on keeper leagues.

Dobber sure helped with posting all that info before, and now I feel like I want to scrap the league and start over again. I\'m sure the owners of Ovechkin and Crosby wouldn\'t like it much...hell I have Malkin so I\'m not too keen on it. But maybe sometime in the future we can do kind of a \"half scrap\".

Anyway, this isn\'t good trade/bad trade stuff...so I\'ll move on.

Thanks for all the great info Dobber...here\'s to hoping you have those Keeper League rules up again sometime soon!

-Freddy
    Y! H2H-12 Team; 6th yr - keep 14 for 12-13 season. (*kept from last year)

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,SOG,SH%, HITS
    W,GA,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO

3C- *Stamkos, *Tavares, *Ribiero, Little (+RW), Brassard, Roy
    3LW- *Ovechkin, *Lupul (+RW), Jokinen (+C), McDonald (+C)
    3RW- *Kessel, *Semin (+LW), *Skinner (+C), *Voracek, Purcell
    4D- *Phanuef, *Green, Carle, Wisniewski, Ellis
    4Util
    2G- *Luongo, *Halak, *Holtby, Lindback
    IR - None (yet)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Don\'t do that move. your guys are red hot!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

this is a smokescreen my friend. i consider heatley, lecavalier a wash. You cannot give up lidstrom right now. the points you gain in briere you will lose two fold with kaberle on your backend instead of lidstrom

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Aubrey Huff

Anybody know if this guy will return to play tomorrow?!! wife gave birth...missed sat and sunday...

critical time! playoff starts tomorrow and I\'d like to start him but not if he\'s going to miss a lot of time.
    [u]16teamKeeper-10keepers-Head2Head[/u][b]
    Lincecum,Verlander,FelixHern,Lee,Minor,
    Dempster,Hughes,lynn,smyly,duffy
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol
    OF:J.Upton,McCutchen,AJones
    1B)VottoSS)Hanley2B)PEDROIA3B)LongoriaC)Soto

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Aubrey Huff

Haven\'t looked into it yet but for daily leagues, I would just start someone else. For a weekly, I\'d put him in to get his production the rest of the week. He should be back very soon.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Default Aubrey Huff

ya, its either carlos pena 6 games or Huff 7 games...if he plays that many. weekly lineup setting.
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Aubrey Huff

I\'d go with Huff. He has been playing better recently and will surely not be out more than one more game if any.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Default Aubrey Huff

This is why this site can be helpful. Huff and grand slam tonight makes me happy.

Karma to you J status!
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol