Thread: Kershaw

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Kershaw

Hi everyone,

Not trying to sound all-knowing or annoying (please trust me), but how can you not have Kershaw in your top 100 pitchers rankings but have guys like Rich Hill (who has completely lost it) and Jason Schmidt (35year old who has not pitched in basically 2 years)? Am I missing something? Kershaw is already showing what he can do with a 2.83 ERA and a K per inning over his last 6 starts. Please help!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kershaw

No one is perfect. I\'m sure Dobber has a good reason. It makes zero sense about a lot of things. Perhaps the list is from 2 years ago.
    [u]16teamKeeper-10keepers-Head2Head[/u][b]
    Lincecum,Verlander,FelixHern,Lee,Minor,
    Dempster,Hughes,lynn,smyly,duffy
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol
    OF:J.Upton,McCutchen,AJones
    1B)VottoSS)Hanley2B)PEDROIA3B)LongoriaC)Soto

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kershaw

Probably that Kershaw was on the Prospect List, so had not \"qualified\" yet for the pitcher rankings. I\'m sure it will all work itself out on the next update. Status knows what he is doing...

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Kershaw

khanadian wrote:
    Probably that Kershaw was on the Prospect List, so had not \"qualified\" yet for the pitcher rankings. I\'m sure it will all work itself out on the next update. Status knows what he is doing...
    Oh, I have no doubt he knows what he is doing. I thought that he might be considered a prospect but then saw that he was one of the graduates. Hence, my confusion . . .

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Kershaw

Just hasn\'t cycled around yet. He graduated but the next update isn\'t up yet to include Kershaw. These ranking are different in that players don\'t get included in the other ranks until they acutally do leave prospect... just something to get used to.

Some guys like Bruce were already qualified for the next list when the update came around. Turns out Kershaw wasn\'t yet when I was doing the pitchers.

If a guy is good enough to move on to the top 100, he will be on there by at least the update following his graduation.

Thanks for keeping an eye on it B)
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Kershaw

I put a note under the graduates list to clear up that confusion.

Thanks
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Kershaw

Cool. Thanks for clearing it up.