Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: With the 2nd Overall Pick, we proudly select Grigorenko.I mean Galchenyuk..no wait.

The Great One

Interesting.

Thanks for the feedback.

Banned

just to be clear, I am still a big fan of Forsberg and I think a lot of people are down on him because of his pointless WJC and low Allsvenskan totals, which is bunk. His team still has a chance to be promoted to the SEL next year, but it's unlikely. That would have been great for him IMO. Maybe he'll be selected to the CHL this summer, which would be even better.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    just to be clear, I am still a big fan of Forsberg and I think a lot of people are down on him because of his pointless WJC and low Allsvenskan totals, which is bunk. His team still has a chance to be promoted to the SEL next year, but it's unlikely. That would have been great for him IMO. Maybe he'll be selected to the CHL this summer, which would be even better.
    Read something recently (the hockey news I think) that said that if Leksand got promoted he would likely stay a year given its his home town team.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by dongjohnson View Post
    Dude, if a guy gets hurt for several months, then comes back and is immediately hurt again, even if only for a week, at the CHL level, it's an awfully bad sign. You can call it bad luck if you want but if a guy's already getting banged up at that level, bad things are likely to come as he moves up. You have to anticipate the future on all levels, not just talent alone.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm picking 2nd overall (somehow lost the lottery) don't mean to thread jack but, is there really that large of a gap between Grigorenko and Galchenyuk skill wise? Would I look crazy taking Galchenyuk over Grigorenko? And what happens to either of them if they end up in Edmonton or Montreal?
    Dynasty Hockey League 16 Team Dynasty. Head to head with (G,A,+/-, ppa, ppg, pim, sog, gwg, shp, w, ga, sv%, saves.) Daily Lineup.

Centers - Duchene, Statsny Loktionov, Legwand Peverly

Left Wing- Vanek, Jokinen, Foglino Sullivan

Right Wing- Eberle, Hornquvist, Ovechkin

Defence- Letang , Hamonic, Bogosian, Seidenberg, B.smith , Hamilton

Goaltenders- Dubnyk,, Nabokov

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I think we will have a clearer picture after the lottery is done next week. Once we know who picks where that is...If Edmonton gets 2nd pick, do you think they seriously consider taking Murray or Dumba over either of the G's? Let's see what happens next week first I guess then begin to speculate......but the original reason for this thread was for people like us with the 2nd overall pick...Which G do we take?....and I think that may come down to who gets selected by which team..