Thread: Jiggy, Desjardins, Cann - All Injured

The King of Diatribes

Default Jiggy, Desjardins, Cann - All Injured

Here is a full breakdown of the current Avs goalie situation now that Jiggy has an injured groin. I have no idea the extent of the injury ... media is very weak in the Colorado area. I am sure Dater or Chambers will have some kind of update.

http://thegoalieguild.com/2012/02/wi...-next-in-line/

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Spewing. I picked up Desjardins off the wire a month or so back on your recommendation incase something like this happened. Now it has and he can't play! D'oh!
    16 Team, 50 Player Capped ($75m) Keeper (Overall Fantasy Points). 12F, 6D, 1G Active

Scoring - G, A, PPG/A, +/-, SHG/A, W, SO, (GA bonus's)

F - T. Johnson, Galchenyuk, Nyquist, A. Lee, Radulov, Nelson, Neal, Sharp, Atkinson, Ribeiro, Ryan, Staal, (Donskoi, Eller, Colbourne, Vermette, Rodin)
    D - Burns, Klingberg, Gohstisbehere, Weber, Parayko, Braun
    G - Allen (Luongo)

Farm
    F - Mantha, Wilson, Fast, Tolchinsky, Bracco, Merkley, Malgin, Novak, N. Paul, K. Roy, Maroon, Laughton, Lindberg
    D - DeAngelo, Sproul, Clendening, Trouba, Weircioch

The King of Diatribes

The strange thing is that there was a note saying he was supposed to be 100% healthy and back in the lineup a week ago. I figured he just hadn't played a game yet because Coleman was doing so well, but it turns out that he's still just "injured" ... the most frustrating part is how tough it is to get accurate and current goalie information on Avs or Lake Erie goalies. It's like trying to break the goddamned secret freemasonry code or something. BAH!

The King of Diatribes

Desjardins recalled! He's at least healthy enough to be brought up. Thank god. Love that guy.