Thread: 1/25/12 - Studs & Duds

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default 1/25/12 - Studs & Duds

Well, not much to cover tonight. Short and sweet just like... uhh let's not go there.

Studs

3) Carey Price - in a game in which 3 goalies played, you gotta give Carey some love for coming out on top (not really, but there's only one game tonight... c'mon). Price got the win and stopped 26 shots for a respectable .929 SV%

2) Desharnais - The undersized forward certainly played big tonight. He posted 2 goals, 1 assist, 1 PPP, and a +2 rating.

1) Cole Mine! - Erik Cole really struck fantasy gold tonight with 1 goal, 2 assists, and a +3 rating.

Duds

3) Conklin - came in relief for Howard, but didn't fare much better, allowing 3 goals on 13 shots.

2) Lidstrom - not actually, but the guy was sick and the Wings fell to pieces without him. Kindl and Miller went an ugly -3 and three other Wings followed suit with a -2 rating. Only 3 players on Detroit came out with an even rating while Cleary was the only one to post a +1.

1) Howard - Has had a great season, but not tonight. 4 goals on 12 shots just isn't going to get it done.

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Stud = Team GMG
    Dud = Team DY

Mind you, now I wish I took Elliott over Howard lol...
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates