Well, I thought I did everything right last year to win this year. I thought I drafted well, I thought I made good pick-ups from the wire, and I managed my team pretty well.

But now, going into the break, I'm in 6th - 38pts behind the leader and 29pts ahead of last place. (leader has 554pts total)

I can't make up my mind on what to do. I still really like my team, but they haven't produced and now I'm getting dinged with injuries. Realistically, it's too late to have a chance at the title. Top 3 get money in our league, so I could cross my fingers and sell some picks to go for 3rd...

Team/league is in sig. Currently Backstrom, Benn, Tanguay, are all injured. (Thank god Neal has a magic foot)

So two options, and I'd like your advice:

1) Upgrade my keepers / picks, and throw the season

Are these the right keepers?: Stamkos, Parise, Backstrom, Benn/Neal, Yandle, Doughty, Fleury? OR do I move a defenceman and keep both benn/neal or Halak?

This would leave me a bunch of solid players to trade for picks. Roy, Neal/Benn, Goli, Shattenkirk, Halak, Anderson. I could probably get quite a bit for these guys.

2) Hold out, and try to place in the top3. If all my guys come back hot after injury, and I make a few select upgrades... it could definitely happen. Not sure which moves though..

Thanks for any insight, and I'll +rep for help.