Thread: Pickup PA Pareneau, Pitch Puttering Hejduk (or Olli)?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Pickup PA Pareneau, Pitch Puttering Hejduk (or Olli)?

PA Parenteau is on the wire; would you grab him over Milan Hejduk or Olli Jokkinen? How about Blake Wheeler? Michael Ryder is also available.
    Last edited by Hey Robbie; January 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    H2H 10 GMs Keeper: keep up to 4 at cost of draft pick (round) G, A,+/-,Blocks,SOG,PPP; Wins,GAA,Sv% Start 3C 3RW 3LW 4D 2G, weekly starts
    C: Еric Staal   Henrik Zetterberg (LW)   Matt Duchene   Brayden Point   Danny Heinen (C/LW/RW)
    LW: Johnny Gaudreau   Taylor Hall   Jonathan Huberdeau   Nick Schmaltz (C/LW)
    RW: Никита Kucherov   Blake Wheeler   Jakub Voráček   Teuvo Teräväinen (LW/RW)
    D: Shea Weber   Dustin Byfuglien   Keith Yandle   Seth Jones
    G: Ben Bishop   Jake Allen   Martin Jones

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Parenteau has been off of the Tavares/Moulson line for some time now, does see PP time with them......Okposo is the guy to own there now. Has been red hot.

I would pass on him,

HOWEVER, I would dump Jokinen and claim Wheeler???

please help me with my latest post,
    thanks

Dobber Sports Stud

Oops, should have been more clear that I already have Wheeler.

A little worried that Okposo may round into form, as I drafted him very late (which is important for my keeper rules), and he might have been a bargain keeper for me, but I gave up on him a while ago and dropped him. He's still on the wire, but if I drop and re-sign I lose the keeper bargain.
    H2H 10 GMs Keeper: keep up to 4 at cost of draft pick (round) G, A,+/-,Blocks,SOG,PPP; Wins,GAA,Sv% Start 3C 3RW 3LW 4D 2G, weekly starts
    C: Еric Staal   Henrik Zetterberg (LW)   Matt Duchene   Brayden Point   Danny Heinen (C/LW/RW)
    LW: Johnny Gaudreau   Taylor Hall   Jonathan Huberdeau   Nick Schmaltz (C/LW)
    RW: Никита Kucherov   Blake Wheeler   Jakub Voráček   Teuvo Teräväinen (LW/RW)
    D: Shea Weber   Dustin Byfuglien   Keith Yandle   Seth Jones
    G: Ben Bishop   Jake Allen   Martin Jones

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

If you are just looking for who is hottest right now, and not for a "keeper", guy to pick up is Ryder. He has been the hottest of the 3 you have listed. The Little/Kane/Wheeler line has quieted down quite a bit since the xmas break and as mentioned earlier, Parenteau has been shifted down to the 2nd line on the Island. Pick up Ryder and ride his hot streak, then if he slows down, pick up someone else.