Thread: Salo

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Salo

As per TSN:

Defenceman Sami Salo left Monday\'s game again early in the 3rd period and did not return. He was initially injured in the 2nd period in an innocent looking collision with Willie Mitchell...

It\'s going on again... It think it may be the time to promote him to the executive of \"B-A B\" club!

Dobber Sports Master

Default Salo

Yeah it didn\'t look like much but he is becoming the next Havlat, getting hurt whenever the wind blows. The nucks have a great D core if only they were not injured all the time. You can add Ohlund and Mitchell to the list pretty soon.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Salo

Hope this doesn\'t mean another losing streak for Bobby and his crew... I don\'t regret my trade for him, but while he got me 3W, 14GA and 142SV, my old friend Lundy got 4W, 11GA, 120SV and 1SO... But again I really don\'t regret my trade.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Salo

Chicleteur wrote:
    As per TSN:

Defenceman Sami Salo left Monday\'s game again early in the 3rd period and did not return. He was initially injured in the 2nd period in an innocent looking collision with Willie Mitchell...

It\'s going on again... It think it may be the time to promote him to the executive of \"B-A B\" club!
    You mean he wasnt there before? :laugh: In 9 seasons he\'s only played in over 70 games twice and never played in 80 at all.

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Salo

He certainly was \"certified\" for a while, but the \"executive\" is a bit more prestigious you know. :lol:

Dobber Sports Master

Default Salo

Chicleteur wrote:
    Hope this doesn\'t mean another losing streak for Bobby and his crew... I don\'t regret my trade for him, but while he got me 3W, 14GA and 142SV, my old friend Lundy got 4W, 11GA, 120SV and 1SO... But again I really don\'t regret my trade.
    think long-term my friend.
    Players go through ups and downs but with Bobby Lou you get to experience alot of ups. I wish I had him on my fantasy roster.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Salo

Crazynuck wrote:
    think long-term my friend.
    Players go through ups and downs but with Bobby Lou you get to experience alot of ups. I wish I had him on my fantasy roster.
    Sure! That\'s why I said I don\'t regret this trade at all.