Aight, these are going to be really quick. Sorry, had a busy night and work in 7 hours, gotta fit in some sleep.

Studs

HBO - Haven't started watching, but man am I pumped for 24/7. Probably won't get around to it till this weekend, no spoilers!

First Star - Really? - Nik Hagman posted 2 goals, which was his first multi-goal game in, well forever. I don't even remember the last time the guy scored a goal. He got first star of the night, had the game winner, a +1 rating, and 5 shots.

Filling a Sizeable Gap - In the absence of the beast known only as Chara, Andrew Ference really stepped up to the plate. He had 2 assists and a shiny +3 rating in over 27 minutes of ice time, by far the highest of either team.

HM: Goalies - Hiller and Timmy T both had fantastic games and both saw SV% of .950+.

Duds

Triple Acronym, Triple Negative - OEL has a lot of potential, and while I didn't watch the game, his -3 rating in the box score sure ain't pretty. Foligno also joined the -3 club.

Smith - Smith has been a beyond pleasant surprise this year for those who gambled on him. However, his 4 GA and .857 SV% isn't going to cut it.

Anderson - Likewise, Anderson had a rough night stats wise. 5 GA and a miserable .828 SV%.

Off to bed! Sorry if I missed anything.