Thread: Ward/Reimer/E. Kane for Price/Halak/Burmistrov

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Ward/Reimer/E. Kane for Price/Halak/Burmistrov

I've been offered this trade in a keeper head-to-head league. Standard scoring, different team from the one in signature.

I really like the idea of acquiring Ward while he is slumping, and Reimer seems poised for big things despite his recent injury troubles. It hurts right now giving up Price, but I think Ward will be just as good or better going forward.

The real steal of this one though is Evander Kane, who is becoming a real fantasy star, with hits/PIMs/goals/etc... I think he'll be better than Burmistrov.

Crazy for wanting to accept the deal?
    C- Kopitar, Seguin, Zetterberg
    LW- Morrow, T. Hall, Dubinsky
    RW- Downie, Eberle, Oshie
    Util - Stepan, Ennis
    D- Subban, Kulikov, E. Johnson, Rundblad, Larsson
    G- Dubnyk, Mason, Bryzgalov, Theodore, Irving
    BN- B. Schenn, Huberdeau,
    IR: Wisniewski, Skinner
    Scoring: G,A, PPP, PIM, SOG, +/-, GWG, W, SO, SV, GAA, SV%,

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBeard View Post
    I've been offered this trade in a keeper head-to-head league. Standard scoring, different team from the one in signature.

I really like the idea of acquiring Ward while he is slumping, and Reimer seems poised for big things despite his recent injury troubles. It hurts right now giving up Price, but I think Ward will be just as good or better going forward.

The real steal of this one though is Evander Kane, who is becoming a real fantasy star, with hits/PIMs/goals/etc... I think he'll be better than Burmistrov.

I think the difference between Evander Kane and Alex Burmistrov seals it for me. Tough to give up Carey Price, but I think this deal will benefit you.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBeard View Post

It seems to me that if you believe that Ward can replace Price (maybe being a little optimistic), then you should pull the trigger.