Thread: Your thoughts on Theodore

Dobber Sports Star

Default Your thoughts on Theodore

I have to drop reimer to snag him.

Theodore can he keep it up?
    I need wins not ties or a goalie getting pulled everytime he lets in a few.
    RE Byrz and Miller.

Im not in Florida so I dont see him but he is right below Thomas in my league in points.
    Last edited by Ballsakic; November 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsakic View Post
    I have to drop reimer to snag him.

Theodore can he keep it up?
    I need wins not ties or a goalie getting pulled everytime he lets in a few.
    RE Byrz and Miller.

Im not in Florida so I dont see him but he is right below Thomas in my league in points.
    I can only share with you what i see right now when Theodore is playing.
    At the start of the season i was his biggest doubter and thought he would be a stop gap to lead the Panthers in the promised land of "the Nail". After he was lit up in the preseason multiple times i thought i was right.
    But now after watching him day in day out i think Tallon made a steal, Theodore looks as solid as he can get, he isn´t playing spectacular but is giving no signs of a letdown. If the price is right and you can get him cheap i now consider him a valueable fantasy goalie. I don´t think he out of the sudden stops this play and only droggs goose eggs. He might not continue his pace but still post solid numbers.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    I can only share with you what i see right now when Theodore is playing.
    At the start of the season i was his biggest doubter and thought he would be a stop gap to lead the Panthers in the promised land of "the Nail". After he was lit up in the preseason multiple times i thought i was right.
    But now after watching him day in day out i think Tallon made a steal, Theodore looks as solid as he can get, he isn´t playing spectacular but is giving no signs of a letdown. If the price is right and you can get him cheap i now consider him a valueable fantasy goalie. I don´t think he out of the sudden stops this play and only droggs goose eggs. He might not continue his pace but still post solid numbers.
    Key do you think he will more valuable then Reimer?

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsakic View Post
    Key do you think he will more valuable then Reimer?
    Are we talking this year or long term?

I only hear praise about Reimer these days, but he is still very young and his pedigree isn´t that good. From what i´ve seen he is quite talented and might become a solid option.

For this season i take Theodore over him in the long run Theodore will be pushed out by Markstrom, but might be a great backup mentor for some years.

Long run it´s Reimer just for the simple upside of getting a long time starter.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

I...am your father.

If healthy, then yes, he will keep it up. I think I would do that swap in a one year.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    If healthy, then yes, he will keep it up. I think I would do that swap in a one year.
    Thanks Dobber we draft a new team each year with the same managers, so I guess Ill snag Theodore before he is gone.
    Reimer has been hurt so long now I expect him to be back soon but you never know.