Thread: Lehtonen vs oilers or vokoun vs coyotes tonight?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Lehtonen vs oilers or vokoun vs coyotes tonight?

Who should I start tonight? I have fleury vokoun and lehtonen. I feel like fleury is a must start against the islanders. For the second start should I go lehtonen vs oilers or vokoun vs coyotes?

Thanks

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I think you know Vokoun is the way to go here.

Dobber Sports Stud

I'm thinking lehtonen for the 2nd start as Edmonton Doesn't have a good away record compared to coyotes and their offense isn't as good as couotes

Dobber Sports Sage

Vokoun for sure imo. I would like to know what stats you count for goalies though.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by khiyasu View Post
    Edmonton Doesn't have a good away record compared to coyotes and their offense isn't as good as couotes
    To this point, the Coyotes have just 1 more goal for on the year than Edmonton (and the same amount of goals against - creepy how similar it is)

I personally just trust Ovy and the boys to run over Phoenix. I can see the young guns in Edmonton giving Dallas a hell of alot of trouble.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by NYR9394 View Post
    To this point, the Coyotes have just 1 more goal for on the year than Edmonton (and the same amount of goals against - creepy how similar it is)

I personally just trust Ovy and the boys to run over Phoenix. I can see the young guns in Edmonton giving Dallas a hell of alot of trouble.
    Yeah you are right. Dallas is not playing very well right now.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    Vokoun for sure imo. I would like to know what stats you count for goalies though.
    We count gs, w, l, Ga, gaa, sv, sa, sv%, sho

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by khiyasu View Post
    Yeah you are right. Dallas is not playing very well right now.
    Give me Vokoun as well, I'd avoid Dallas until they snap out of this funk they're in.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I also thought vokoun and the caps to run over Toronto. Result: pulled in second and lost 9-2. I'm liking the chances of Lehtonen to bounce back.

Dobber Sports Stud

Edmonton has played 19 games to Phoenix's 18 games. However dallas is in a slump. Phoenix seems better on the road. Ugh tough

Dobber Sports Ninja

It sucks when you have to bench an upper echelon goalie in Lehtonen but I think the "smart" choice is to play MAF and Vokoun like the others above. You have to play the odds unless you have a really strong inkling that you need to start Lehtonen
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!