I found this in a thought-to-be-discarded spreadsheet:

"2008 - ... The Kings nabbed another defenseman with the 13th pick, picking up big Colten Teubert. It's too early to tell how Teubert compares with those drafted around him, although he had a productive season in the WHL. ... 2009-06-20 McDonald.
CUTS: ... Los Angeles: Dwight King, Colten Teubert. ... The Key Names: ...Teubert... 2008-09-26 Dobbs.
The Kings have signed 18-year-old rearguard Colten Teubert to a three-year entry-level deal. 2008-08-29 Dobbs.
Fantasy Outlook - Last summer I stated in this column that the Kings have everything in place for a powerhouse team of the future and I gave them an “A-” rating. I said they would not make the playoffs, but if you didn’t scoop up their players right away, it would be difficult to do so in the future. Here we are a year later and the Kings did miss the playoffs (for which THN gave GM Dean Lombardi a rather poor rating in their annual GM review), but look at their potential roster a year from now: ... Defensemen:
Jack Johnson – Drew Doughty
Thomas Hickey – Peter Harrold
Matt Greene – Colton Teubert
... This does not reflect the fact they will be picking up free agents next summer, which they will certainly be able to afford. Los Angeles is well on its way to being a league power. They’ll contend for a playoff spot next year, but likely fall short. A year from now, however, they will sail into the post-season easily. They have youth, depth and skill at every position, which makes me wish I were a Kings fan. In a way, I guess I am now… A team to build your fantasy squad on, no question. Fantasy Grade: A (last year was A-). 2008-07-11 Dobbs.
...Mike Cammalleri was very expendable. The Kings did well with that trade. Now picture their awesome forward corps working with the likes of Jack Johnson, Peter Harrold, Thomas Hickey, Drew Doughty and Colten Teubert. Doughty is a year away and Teubert is two. The Hockey News ranked GM Dean Lombardi something like 28th on their Top GM’s list and I almost cancelled my subscription…except I work for them, so that wouldn’t be bright. No foresight at all in that list – but to me Lombardi has been nothing short of brilliant, stockpiling young superstars are every position. Playoffs by 2009-10 season and Cup contender by 2010-11. Don’t laugh. With the salary cap, teams are moving up and down more rapidly. Remember how fast the Flyers and Penguins competed when they weren’t expected to. Need more? ... 2008-06-22 Dobbs.
9:00 PM- LA takes Teubert at 13. Big, low-skill defender who can be a Craig Muni type in the NHL. AKA: not a bluechip keeper option. 2008-06-20 Bugg.
...Colten Teubert, D. ... Teubert is a rock-solid presence that would learn a great deal from Zdeno Chara and Aaron Ward. ... You probably won't draft him for your keeper team, and probably shouldn't. But Colten Teubert is a defenseman’s defenseman that will one day play a pivotal role on a contending team. As mean as any stay-at-homer, Teubert's specialty is in taking players wide and hard into the boards. Keep an eye on his production in 2008-09; with double as many goals, assists and points in his draft year, there may still be some untapped offensive potential. Dobbers 2008 Fantasy Prospects Report.pdf
...D Colten Teubert. The mammoth, mean rearguard took a hit on my list and others throughout the year after he couldn't put the puck into the ocean off the end of a pier. However, February and March has seen Teubert's offense Spring forth (boo! hiss!). After collecting 11 points all year, the 6'4 terror had 12 over his final 17 games and has five points in six playoff contests. 2008-04-12 Bugg.
D+. Wasn't a rock like he needed to be against such a strong lineup. He played a merely okay game. 2008-02-17 Bugg.
(WHL, Regina Pats) 6'4, 180 lbs/Born March 20th, 1990. Another big boy on D, there's more to the former 1st overall Bantam pick than just size. A smart positional player with a meanstreak, Teubert can physically control a game in the way Chris Pronger could and still does. With just 11 points, however, Teubert is still learning how to best use his giant frame. 2007-03-31 Bugg."

Wow.