Thread: Anybody think Datsyuk will pickit up?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Anybody think Datsyuk will pickit up?

Who could I trade him for ?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Wink Dats Nice

No way Datsyuk should be traded right now. Perfect buy low candidate. What, did he just lose his talent in the first month of the season? He'll get his points, just look at his previous seasons as a reference. Just once in the last six seasons has Datsyuk finished with less than a point-per-game (in 09/10 he had 70 points!). Trade him at your own peril.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

he`ll break out soon. He`s playing well and bit unlucky so far

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Well you might try and get your hands on Ovechkin for him but I doubt that will happen - the time to trade Datsyuk is not now - simply folly to even think about it - it reverses the buy low/sell high axiom.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Datsyuk should end up with slightly better than PPG this year. He is still one of the best.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Stud

Detroit's PP is bottom 10 in the league right now. When that corrects itself Datsyuk will be back on his regular PPG pace.
    20 Team Pool Points Keeper
    G =1,A=1,PPG=1,PPA=0.5, SHG=1,GWG=1,PIM=0.1,+/-=0.25
    Goalie cats (W=2, SO=3, SV=0.05)

F: Malkin, B.Richards, Franzen, D.Brown, Boedker, Zajac, Atkinson, Scheifele, Read, Boyes
    D: Green, Schultz, Faulk, Goligoski
    G: Crawford

Dobber Sports Veteran

No, unfortunately I think Datsyuk's done, and the guy in my keeper league who has him should immediately accept my offer of Ray Whitney while he can still get something for him.

I know I'm vastly overpaying, but I guess I just have some sort of sentimental attachment to him for what he used to be.

(I think he'll be fine within a week or two, back to pushing a point per game, and proving the old adage that says "sometimes the best trades you make are the ones that you don't make!)
    Last edited by Flyer Fan; October 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM.
    CBS 8 team keeper(5-8) - Points only

C: Tavares, Duchesne, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins
    LW: Parise, Benn, Neal
    RW: Kessel, Giroux, Stewart
    D: Green,Karlson, Carlson, Whitney, Edler, White
    G: Rinne, Lundqvist
    2LW,2C,2RW,4D,1G pts.= G=2, PPG=3, SH=5, A=1, W=3, S=.2, GA=-1, SO=4,

(Tired of watching today's trophys pass you buy? Waiting for a tomorrow that may never come? Why not win NOW? ...Ask about our "Pre-owned vets for prospects" program, and start winning TODAY!)

Dobber Sports Star

I was thinking about Kopitar for Dats trade. I think Ill hold on to him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer Fan View Post
    No, unfortunately I think Datsyuk's done, and the guy in my keeper league who has him should immediately accept my offer of Ray Whitney while he can still get something for him.

I know I'm vastly overpaying, but I guess I just have some sort of sentimental attachment to him for what he used to be.

(I think he'll be fine within a week or two, back to pushing a point per game, and proving the old adage that says "sometimes the best trades you make are the ones that you don't make!)
    yeah he's washed up, only 5 pts in 6 games

I predict he'll put on a stickhandling tutorial sometime in the next couple weeks that will make all the highlight reels that will remind any doubters of just how good he is
    Last edited by mister_mcgoo; October 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM.