Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Keeper Pool trade help!

Team is as follows

C-Zajac Sedin Crosby
    LW-Landskog Sedin Vanek
    RW-Eriksson
    D-Letang
    G-Niemi Rinne Luongo

we have 10 people in the pool and we need 22 players total. we dress 3 lw rw c 6 d 2 g and have 5 bench players.

I pick 3rd 5th and 8th overall then not again till 3rd round.

I recieved an offer of Brent Burns 1st overall for Vanek and a 3rd round pick 24th overall...does this trade make sense? there are some LW I like Neal and Kane mostly. do I take the D upgrade then use the 4 picks in the 1st round to take Neal/Kane? id also look at drafting Koivu at 3rd then 2 more forwards...HELP!!!!

Dobber Sports Pro

What are the categories for the pool?

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

G a ppg shg gwg +- pim

Dobber Sports Prodigy

IF you value the picks a lot then do it, I personally would keep Vanek since you have Letang. But if you want that big D, again like the previous post said we ned the stats if there are PIMs and Hits then do it, if it is just a points league don't

Dobber Sports Pro

With 4 picks in the first, (you should list the players available in your draft), I would do this deal. You should easily be able to make up for losing Vanek, and Burns is in a great situation in San Jose. Who are all the players available?

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Now that I know the stats I say don't do it keep Vanek getting a pick is easy, if you really want the picks then do it but I don't think its worth giving up Vanek who with Roy healthy and Ehroff at point is going to be a very good player

Top players off the top of my head are Kulimen Kane Morrow Ladd Koivu Weiss Ellias Okposo Tanguay Brown Williams Penner J.Staal. alot of dmen avaliable Subban Myers Buff Goligoski Edler Pronger J Johnson E Johnson alex pietrangelo Karlsson

With just the 3 picks no I need to address a C RW and D. 3rd overall Koivu will be there that is who im taking, then at 5 id look at either Karlsson or Subban, only because I know dustin byfuglien will be picked at 4th overall. and then at 8, id have to take a RW. but im really high on Evander Kane and James Neal. if I get Burns then I have 4 picks getting either Kane or Neal + Koivu and either Subban or Karlsson. leaving my 8th overall where I can take my sleeper in Zac Dalpe.

Also really like Tedenby.