Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Threatening to leave??

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Easily the best part of my day. Amen and +1.

Pure awesome.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    If anyone on Dobber posts 1 more picture of a puppy I will leave this site.

However, if it's a koala bear I would be inclined to stay

oh, the decision I face
    How about this Dutch?

Without me, it's only "aweso".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    How about this Dutch?

or maybe this???

Banned

well I gave you guys a chance... Now I HAVE to stay around...

Not sure if your picture was the reason tho, or the lack of sympathy I received over my threat to leave...

Damn I love french fries

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    If anyone on Dobber posts 1 more picture of a puppy I will leave this site.

However, if it's a koala bear I would be inclined to stay

oh, the decision I face
    Hahahaha that's funny as hell

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thumbs up Wow !!

I can not believe I read this whole thread. I found the thread funny though !!
    MT if you are leaving, have a good life. I do not like to see people get in hissy fits and leave.

A couple of my threads have been mis-interperted and have cause some people to have negative opinions of me. Since they do not know me personaly, that happens. I post informative threads and sometimes threads on things I find funny.

Speaking of which... What did the blonde's right leg say to her left leg ?
    Between us, we could make a lot of money

P.S. To my fans and foes, I plan to stay and post on this site for a long time.
    I realize this may cause sever distress for some. That is cool with me.

Go Leafs Go !!

Dobber Sports Genius

heh an "attention whore" now, that's a new one. Obviously it can't be I get annoyed with all the nonsense directed towards me consistently and then by extension choose to stop wasting my time posting here as it ruins the bulk of the entertainment value when i'm here to talk about hockey for entertainment purposes. That's not suitable tho to others so I need to be morphed instead into an "attention whore" as this makes everyone else's opinion towards me of such "high value" and my "need" for it the reason I post here. Thus is the nature of the internet tho so be it.

That being said, I will however do you people a courtesy of not giving my take on any "non-hockey related subjects" since I agree there is not much to gain on either end from me doing so, so actually that's a legitimate grievance and I will respect that. I will keep only to the hockey oriented sections as I still, despite all other bullshit that comes with the site/posting here, do actually genuinely find a considerable amount of entertainment value in giving my take on a myriad of different fantasy hockey related topics and, while I always mean what I say when I say it, situations change and with all this off-season action going on I actually feel like posting quite a bit at this point so that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

Guess this makes the thread valid tho now and me a "hypocrite" in the process technically, but that's fine. When I do cease posting eventually on this site whenever that may be in the future, I will also not announce that, it will just happen and speak for itself at some point afterward so i'll give you that courtesy as well.

Accordingly however grant me one simple courtesy on my end by taking whatever "personal interpretations" of myself you've constructed for yourselves I don't care what they are specifically on your ends, create that into an individual for yourself, equate that individual to my username "MT319" for this site, and then stop bothering me from this point forward with the personal assertions and attempts at "understanding me" left and right as i'm not interested in the social/community oriented stuff as I don't use the internet for that purpose (nor even value male-male friendship to begin with, again nothing personal tho in that regard as plenty of you people are nice and even more so in reality i'm sure).

I simply like to talk about the sport, particularly from a fantasy standpoint, for entertainment value. I may use the site from a different standpoint than other people, but we'd also have little problem if everyone on the other end respected that and stoped bothering me with all the side nonsense daily as it's extremely off-putting to me and makes it not worth posting on the site. If you think know so much better than me about a hockey topic then by all means feel free to fire away, but pocket the personal based shit like attempting to "understand me" this and that as that is not what i'm here for. This is what will transpire from my end moving forward so you are aware and I will accomodate what I mentioned above as a courtesy as I feel that is a legitmate grievance. That is all

-MT

Dobber Sports Wizard

Shoeless,

Where ever you are, if you're out there...........

Please save this thread. Do your magic and restore order........

This stuff is getting out of hand, and I think you might be the only person capable of shedding some wisdom on this whole thing.

And for the record, I'm being genuine.

Cheers.

Dobber Sports Master

I think its best for everyone to pretend this thread never existed. Maybe even best to delete the friggin thing.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Well I'm no Shoeless, but I'll give you all a hit of b0ndon wisdom (which is just really blunt).

We all know what we're going to get with MT. He's a guy that expresses his opinion and doesn't care what others think about it.

What's the big frickin deal?

Just take what he says, and put it in your back pocket. Do I always agree with the way he goes about things here? No, but at this point what are you going to do about it? Its not like what MT is doing is ban-worthy, and to be honest with you a lot of the time its not even MT that's being the a$$hole. Its some dillhole that intentionally pokes at him because they know MT will bite. They want to see MT go on one of his tirades.

Personally I listen to a lot of the fantasy advice that MT gives. Like he always says, in time what he is saying will either be proven or he will look like he's full of shit so why not just let the cards lie and leave it at that.

As for why he keeps leaving and coming back? Again, WHO CARES? Its a freakin internet forum its not like there's a magical rule that says if you say you leave you can't come back.

I'm so tired of all this drama. Its a goddamn fantasy hockey forum for christ sake. Take what you want from what MT says and ignore the rest. Its not like he's the first character on these boards. There's plenty of people on here that I ignore stupid asinine comments from. Its threads like this that really piss me off because they're so goddamn unnecessary and just cause this sort of shit slinging to go on.

My two cents.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MT319 View Post
    heh an "attention whore" now, that's a new one. Obviously it can't be I get annoyed with all the nonsense directed towards me consistently and then by extension choose to stop wasting my time posting here as it ruins the bulk of the entertainment value when i'm here to talk about hockey for entertainment purposes. That's not suitable tho to others so I need to be morphed instead into an "attention whore" as this makes everyone else's opinion towards me of such "high value" and my "need" for it the reason I post here. Thus is the nature of the internet tho so be it.

That being said, I will however do you people a courtesy of not giving my take on any "non-hockey related subjects" since I agree there is not much to gain on either end from me doing so, so actually that's a legitimate grievance and I will respect that. I will keep only to the hockey oriented sections as I still, despite all other bullshit that comes with the site/posting here, do actually genuinely find a considerable amount of entertainment value in giving my take on a myriad of different fantasy hockey related topics and, while I always mean what I say when I say it, situations change and with all this off-season action going on I actually feel like posting quite a bit at this point so that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

Guess this makes the thread valid tho now and me a "hypocrite" in the process technically, but that's fine. When I do cease posting eventually on this site whenever that may be in the future, I will also not announce that, it will just happen and speak for itself at some point afterward so i'll give you that courtesy as well.

Accordingly however grant me one simple courtesy on my end by taking whatever "personal interpretations" of myself you've constructed for yourselves I don't care what they are specifically on your ends, create that into an individual for yourself, equate that individual to my username "MT319" for this site, and then stop bothering me from this point forward with the personal assertions and attempts at "understanding me" left and right as i'm not interested in the social/community oriented stuff as I don't use the internet for that purpose (nor even value male-male friendship to begin with, again nothing personal tho in that regard as plenty of you people are nice and even more so in reality i'm sure).

I simply like to talk about the sport, particularly from a fantasy standpoint, for entertainment value. I may use the site from a different standpoint than other people, but we'd also have little problem if everyone on the other end respected that and stoped bothering me with all the side nonsense daily as it's extremely off-putting to me and makes it not worth posting on the site. If you think know so much better than me about a hockey topic then by all means feel free to fire away, but pocket the personal based shit like attempting to "understand me" this and that as that is not what i'm here for. This is what will transpire from my end moving forward so you are aware and I will accomodate what I mentioned above as a courtesy as I feel that is a legitmate grievance. That is all

-MT

I'm just saying, for someone who wants to be 'left alone' you sure spend a lot of time drawing attention to yourself. There's been two weeks of drama and hundreds of posts over you because of all this and its all just ****ing ******ed. I really want you to think about that for a moment and ask yourself how that appears to others looking in...I assure you it looks nothing like what you imgaine. So if you wanna go, then just go, be a man and walk away and don't look back and don't keep coming back to chirp away. But if (as I suspect, you can't stay away from us) then by all means stay and continue to share your hockey insight with us, I for one certainly value your contributions and that is afterall what these boards are for. And hell, if you need to take a Dobberhockey vacation for a few weeks or months then that's fine too, we all do at some point when real life intervenes.

As far as the other shit goes, the conflicts you have had with other posters and the real or imagined bullying and mocking that you perceive...if you truly "don't care what they are specifically on your ends" then I shouldn't have to read about it for days and days when I'm wanting to discuss the FA market. If you truly don't care then stop writing page long diatribes about how much you DONT care and just move on. I think its great that you speak your mind and argue your points vehemently, by all means be sure to continue that...debate is a great thing. But if you get someone taunting you and mocking you then just tell em to piss off and move on...or if they are actually making a hockey related argument then destroy the argument and bask in the victory glow... there are certainly no shortage of idiots on here so why give them the satisfaction of pages and pages worth of nonsense and drama?

Dobber Sports Genius

I have to poop. Back in 5 minutes if anyone needs me. .... ooooor will I?
    Contract Fantrax 14 teams, 8 keepers. 4 max lifers +/-
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 1F. 5D,2G....5Reserves.
    Goal heavy. G=3.5 A=2 Add 0.5pts for D.
    Goalies:W=3,SO=4,start=2,Save=.1
    Assist +4, OF loss +1 loss= -1 Goal against -1
    C:MACKINNON,Kadri,Rossi,Thompson
    LW: KANE,HUBERDEAU,Marchand,kotkaniemi,Colton,N.Robert son
    RW:KUCHEROV,RANTANEN,Kessel,Bjorkstrand
    FOX,BURNS,Jones,Girard,lundkist,Hanafin
    G:CAMPBELL,Swayman
    Minors:Mctavish,Johnson

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by ddp View Post
    I have to poop. Back in 5 minutes if anyone needs me. .... ooooor will I?
    turn the fan on and dont forget to spray afterwards.