Thread: Does Fantrax use center/wing???

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Does Fantrax use center/wing???

My pool is looking to move are yahoo keeper pool to fratrax and I wanted to know if fantrax uses c/w or does every player only have one position?

Thanks
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Super Moderator

You can have the option to have C/W or you can choose to have each player have a position on fantrax.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Genius

My keeper is on Fantrax and I'm Commisioner you can use whatever you want I have: 9F-4D-2G-7BN Forward-D-and Goalies all with different scoring values relative to their production (ie; Forward G- 3 Forward A-2, Defense G-3.5 Defense A- 3, etc..) Weekly, H2H points total. You can do whatever you want.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I think what he is trying to figure out is whether or not Fantrax makes players as C/W throughout the year or do they keep them at only one position. Basically do they assign players with dual position eligibility like Yahoo does.

Banned

Yes they have multi-position eligibility that appears to be determined by the same provider that yahoo uses. As commish you also have the.option to grant any player whatever eligibility you want too though that's potentially another can of worms