Thread: Who to drop for Statsny?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who to drop for Statsny?

my lineup s below in my sig and i need some help on deciding who to drop when statsny comes off the IR?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Lehtinen DAL gets my vote.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Does it hurt you to have 4 straight Centres on your team?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Cant hurt to have 4 great centers like that. Then he cant hurt you on another team. I think Lehtinen is the odd man out also.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I was just wondering about daily positional conflicts.
    The centres are much better than the wingers. Sometimes you can make your team better by balancing the best players.

Torture

emurdoch wrote:
    I was just wondering about daily positional conflicts.
    The centres are much better than the wingers. Sometimes you can make your team better by balancing the best players.
    This is true. Doesn\'t help you to have 4 great centers if you bench the last one every single game.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

but ive got 4 utility spots on my roster....even then should i try to trade statsny for a winger? also is he worth a high priced winger?

Dobber Sports Ninja

destructivedevil97 wrote:
    but ive got 4 utility spots on my roster....even then should i try to trade statsny for a winger? also is he worth a high priced winger?
    Sure he is, especially with your top notch centres. Give it a try and see what Stastny brings in trade. He may have to put up some points before people give you decent value in return.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket