Thread: Sundin or Hossa down the stretch?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Sundin or Hossa down the stretch?

Who would you rather have on your team for the rest of the season?
    We award 1 pt for goals and assists, and bonus point for GWG, SHG and 0.5/2 PIM.
    I\'m targeting Hossa, but both are trade bait (not that it matters). Sundin\'s been healthy all year. But he usually gets hurt at least once...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If I had to choose between the two, I\'d have to go with Hossa.

Sundin has more points right now, but I just think that Hossa will do better from here.

Hossa should generate more PPP.

I don\'t think you\'ll see much of a difference in PIMs.

Dobber Sports Ninja

For the same reasons as you loki, go with Hossa. Sundin in due to go down with something. Likely it will be karma - the day he agrees to be traded, he pulls a groin or his hip acts up again. It will be just another page in the Leafs long history of screwing things up.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Demi-God

If you offered those two players to me, I would have no trouble whatsoever selecting Hossa. Damn I wish he would get untracked.