Thread: Mike Cammalleri status - rib injury

I...am your father.

Default Mike Cammalleri status - rib injury

Skated today, no contact. Not optimistic for a return this week.
    After the All-Star game...
    ??
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Thanks - was wondering on him. I am hoping to orchestrate a IR swap as he comes back - sounds like I need not worry until after the all star game.

Dobber Sports Pro

Jan 26 Cammalleri has missed 14 straight games - including Thursday\'s 3-1 win over the Anaheim Ducks - with bruised ribs. He hasn\'t played since a Dec. 22 loss at Nashville, and was moved to the injured reserve four days later. His return appears distant, according to the Los Angeles Times. \"We\'ve pulled him back,\" said coach Marc Crawford, when asked about Cammalleri\'s recovery. \"He actually pulled himself back as well. He has to be the guy to judge.\"

Advice: The Kings are 8-6-0 without the 25-year-old Cammalleri. He has 15 goals and 14 assists for 29 points in 36 games this season, following a breakout 2006-07 in which he posted career highs in goals (34), assists (46) and points (80) in 81 games. In his 256-game career, Cammalleri has 89 goals and 98 assists for 187 points.
    STATS LLC

Jan 26 Cammalleri (ribs) isn\'t expected to be ready to join the team immediately after the All-Star break, the LA Daily News reports.

Recommendation: \"It doesn’t look like Cammalleri will be back immediately\", head coach Marc Crawford said regarding Cammalleri\'s status for the team\'s eight-game road trip to start the second half. He\'s making progress but it\'s best to keep him on your bench next week unless you read otherwise. Roto wire
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Thanks Pickles - very helpful update - sorry Madmax got my karma pellet a few minutes so I owe you.

Dobber Sports Pro

Figured i\'d put it up for everyone, I obviously have been digging for some intel on this matter for some time. The fact that he plays in LA, where they show up late to everything and don\'t report on sports until a week after the event, doesn\'t help matters. Went to every kings board and fan site and all I learned was many Kings fans want Camel gone :angry:
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Well isn\'t that nice. Ya why would you want a great player playing for your team?? You might aswell trade Kopitar and Frolov aswell. Maybe you can aquire Alex Auld to fill the void in net. I hope not all Kings fans feel this way as I am sure they don\'t.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Wizard

Why would you want a 70-80 point 30-40 goal player? He is just a depth player. (please sense the sarcasm).
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Wizard

That\'s crazy. I would love to have Cammi on th Leafs. I\'m sure any team would love to have him. Weird.

So when is he back????????

I need to drop Connolly now, but if I replace him then I\'ll need to drop someone else when Cammi returns and I only have 4 moves left for the rest of the season....

Anyone have a crystal ball?

Advice?

I could pick up many FAs including:
    Radulov, Shanny, Brown, Marleau, Cheechoo, Hemsky, Backstrom....

Also, Plekanec who upon further review seems rather attractive....
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50