Thread: Anisimov for Del Zotto

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Anisimov for Del Zotto

Two young studs, I have Anisimov and the reason I want Del Zotto is because I need 5 D keepers and I only have four so I need to get a trade done, do you think I am giving up too much.

Administrator

In general I'd rather own Del Zotto than Anisimov.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Wizard

I'm the opposite....I think Anisimov could be in line for 50+ points as early as next year, playing with Callahan and Dubinsky. I worry about Del Zotto....I havent seen too much of him this year (I don't see too many AHL games heyo) but last season he just looked completely lost, and I would imagine that's why he's not in New York right now. You can have all the offensive talent in the world as a d-man but if you can't play defense, you won't get the ice time you need to produce. Look at Cam Barker.

I understand you need a defense keeper but I'm not sure this trade is right for you.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Ace

what's the rest of your team look like?
    are there any other dmen available that other gm's are looking to move, ideally beause there are in a "have to" situation like yourself?
    I imagine Del Zotto turns it around at some point and starts to reflect his rookie year offensivley, but who knows when that's going to be.
    I wouldn't kick him off my team for getting crumbs in the bed, but he also wouldn't be my first choice either.
    F: P. Kane, Oshie, N. Foligno, Thorton, Coyle, Marleau, Pavelski, Dubinsky
    Steen
    D: seabrooke, Subban,wizniewski,garrison, Carle
    G: Niemi, Fleury,

G/A-1 pt PIM- .25pts
    Win-2pts Shutouts- 5pts(2+3)
    Keep 10. Top 13 count (4 d, 1 g, 6 Frwd and next highest-any position)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by greznick View Post
    the reason I want Del Zotto is because I need 5 D keepers and I only have four so I need to get a trade done
    There are many reasons to own Del Zotto. This is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by greznick View Post
    do you think I am giving up too much.
    Not a chance. I think you are giving up a decent prospect who I guess at this point isn't officially a prospect because of games played, but still....for a very promising PPQB with great upside and definite skill, who just needs to earn his coach's trust in order to remain with his pro team as the go-to guy. I'd do this deal and it's fairly a no-brainer. Not quite that easy, but easy enough still.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Icon

Having watched MDZ in Oshawa game after game I realized this kid was allllll offence. I really hoped he'd get some sort of defensive game but you cant change the spots on a leopard.

As ovi42 said Id want to see more info. Right now if i had to choose Id rather have Anisimov.