Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Dr.T.'s Orderz] First Round Fears-VanCity

Dobber Sports Initiate

I dont see any team defeating nucks in the first round.... They have been far to dominate and they have to much pride on the line this season with everyone doubting them... GUys like lou and kess will really step up and take it to another level like they always do when they have ppl doubting them... I mean I am not a lou fan in the least I actually hate him but I do think he will have the best play offs of his career.... The nucks made a model of what the hawks did... They made 4 lines that could score and that is the reason Mike richards said he they could not beat the hawks last year in the finals... The nucks will still have a solid defensive core especailly with tanev stepping up and Edler being back

IMO Nucks or Wings in the finals vs the flyers zero doubt in my mind.... I dont think any other team in the west has the depth or skill of them
    10 Team Roto League; 20 Keepers;
    Start 3C,3LW,3RW,1U,5D,2G

Stats: G,A,Pts,PPG,PPA,Pims,+/- W,Sv%,Sv
    C: Tavares Thorton H. Sedin
    LW: Moulson Clowe D. Sedin Whitney
    RW: Hossa Gaborik Pomminville Pavelski Purcell Heatley
    D: Bieska Boyle
    G: Smith Nabobov Bishop Lindback Ramo Luongo

12 teams 12 keepers
    Points Only

F: Spezza, Brown, Lecavalier, Horton, Elias, Weiss, Desharnais,
    D: Whitney, Zidlicky, Brodin
    G: Smith, Schnieder
    Farm: Justin Faulk, Ryan Ellis, Krill Kabanov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by KoHolga View Post
    I dont see any team defeating nucks in the first round.... They have been far to dominate and they have to much pride on the line this season with everyone doubting them... GUys like lou and kess will really step up and take it to another level like they always do when they have ppl doubting them... I mean I am not a lou fan in the least I actually hate him but I do think he will have the best play offs of his career.... The nucks made a model of what the hawks did... They made 4 lines that could score and that is the reason Mike richards said he they could not beat the hawks last year in the finals... The nucks will still have a solid defensive core especailly with tanev stepping up and Edler being back

IMO Nucks or Wings in the finals vs the flyers zero doubt in my mind.... I dont think any other team in the west has the depth or skill of them
    Boston will be the finalists in the East IMO. Definitely think Vancouver will be there in the West though.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    Boston will be the finalists in the East IMO. Definitely think Vancouver will be there in the West though.
    I am a philly fan so I will never go against them but bos is my second fav and I def see those 2 in conf finals
    10 Team Roto League; 20 Keepers;
    Start 3C,3LW,3RW,1U,5D,2G

Stats: G,A,Pts,PPG,PPA,Pims,+/- W,Sv%,Sv
    C: Tavares Thorton H. Sedin
    LW: Moulson Clowe D. Sedin Whitney
    RW: Hossa Gaborik Pomminville Pavelski Purcell Heatley
    D: Bieska Boyle
    G: Smith Nabobov Bishop Lindback Ramo Luongo

12 teams 12 keepers
    Points Only

F: Spezza, Brown, Lecavalier, Horton, Elias, Weiss, Desharnais,
    D: Whitney, Zidlicky, Brodin