Thread: Budaj?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Budaj?

I have Budaj on my team, aswell as Theodore, and I was jsut wondering what you guys think of him. Will he be dead weight for the rest of the season? or should I hang on to him?

I noticed that for the whole third period of tonights game Brassard was playing with Nash and Modin, and picking up Brassard over Budaj would make a decent Crosby replacement. Truthfulyl I made this title about Budaj, because there are enough Crosby threads floating around. Crosby will be going on IR soon, hopefully, and that would allow me to pick up Brassard, or maybe Pyatt, Fedorov, Kesler, Parish or Murray.

I would also like to know your opinions on Budaj aswell though, that could come in handy for the future. I\'m a little disappointed, I traded away Brodeur for a 1st round pick, and gave him my 12th instead of 14th for Budaj over Modano, but he started the tailspin right afterwards. I mostly don\'t want my investment to go to waste. Thanks for any input, all thoughts are very much welcome and appreciated.
    12 team roto with 6 keepers, G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG, W SV% SHO
    C-Crosby Spezza Connolly
    L-Smyth Rolston Malone Sullivan
    R-Hemsky Ryan Ryder Backes Fleischmann Cleary
    D-Phaneuf Rafalski Whitney Pitkanen
    G-Lundqvist Bryzgalov Theodore Rinne

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Budaj?

Well Jose is not out of the woods yet although he is definitely making a case for turn around player of the year - another 10 games like the last 9 would be the minimum to be sure. Isn\'t looking good for Budaj but you never know. I don\'t think you will suffer too much if you dump him for Brassard. When Crosby goes on IR I kinda like Murray\'s short term future as well.