2nd - 137 (ME)
    3rd - 131
    4th - 123

It's a keep 6, so my options look like this:

Backstrom / Stamkos
    D Sedin / Ryan
    Letang
    Crawford / Pavelec / Bobrovsky

First Question: Is Letang legit? (lol that sounds funny) Does everyone think he'll be able to repeat this performance the next few years? Or should I look to sell high and use him in one of my deals below instead.

Second Question: In the trade options below involving my goalies, who would you look to keep? Who would you look to trade?

My thoughts on my goalies go like this: Upgrade 2 goalies (by sending goalie+player), and sell the other off for pick+piece to help this year but throwaway. OR I could upgrade one goalie, keep one of my current, and dis the 3rd. With these 3 goalies, I feel like I should attempt to go into next year with 2 solid goalies and 4 huge players.

Trade ideas I've been thinking of:

CROSBY: The guy who owns Crosby has nothing for goalies. And by nothing, I mean he has Dubnyk, Gustavsson, Garon, C Mason. I'm thinking of packaging Backstrom with a goalie, and see where it goes.

RINNE: This owner doesn't have much in the way of keeper options in a short-term keeper league. I'm thinking of packaging a goalie with either Ryan or Stastny, to upgrade for Rinne.

OVECHKIN: This owner, like Rinne's, doesn't have a bunch of top-notch keepers. His only real goalie option is Ward. I'm thinking maybe Stastny/Ryan/Goalie, or something like that.

As silly as it sounds, those 3 options are the best fit. Other top flight goalies, don't need C or LW. The Malkin owner is the guy in first, and he's there because he's been riding Price/Thomas.

Any input gets rep. Thanks a ton!
    12-team Rotisserie
    G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, FOW
    W, saves, GAA, SV%, SO

2C-
    2LW- Marchand
    2RW- Giroux
    4D- Rielly
    2G- Bishop, Price

My thoughts in bold/ital....

Quote Originally Posted by holdUP View Post
    It's a keep 6, so my options look like this:

Backstrom / Stamkos
    D Sedin / Ryan
    Letang
    Crawford / Pavelec / Bobrovsky

First Question: Is Letang legit? (lol that sounds funny) Does everyone think he'll be able to repeat this performance the next few years? Or should I look to sell high and use him in one of my deals below instead. He's a solid option. Keep him.

Second Question: In the trade options below involving my goalies, who would you look to keep? Who would you look to trade? I would try moving Pavelec first. That said, you may ultimately wind up having to move Crawford or Bobber. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, depending on your return.

My thoughts on my goalies go like this: Upgrade 2 goalies (by sending goalie+player), and sell the other off for pick+piece to help this year but throwaway. OR I could upgrade one goalie, keep one of my current, and dis the 3rd. With these 3 goalies, I feel like I should attempt to go into next year with 2 solid goalies and 4 huge players.

Trade ideas I've been thinking of:

CROSBY: The guy who owns Crosby has nothing for goalies. And by nothing, I mean he has Dubnyk, Gustavsson, Garon, C Mason. I'm thinking of packaging Backstrom with a goalie, and see where it goes. I think this is good thinking and your best option out of the three. Try Backstrom, Pavelec + a high pick. Probably won't work, but I think it's a good launching point. His reply should give you some insight on his opinion of your goalies overall. Then move from there.

RINNE: This owner doesn't have much in the way of keeper options in a short-term keeper league. I'm thinking of packaging a goalie with either Ryan or Stastny, to upgrade for Rinne. I'd be wanting much more, were I a Rinne owner, at this point in the season - you're attempting to buy way high on this one

OVECHKIN: This owner, like Rinne's, doesn't have a bunch of top-notch keepers. His only real goalie option is Ward. I'm thinking maybe Stastny/Ryan/Goalie, or something like that. As long as I have a decent starting goalie, I'm not moving Ovie in order to acquire any of yours (or any goalie for that matter)

As silly as it sounds, those 3 options are the best fit. Other top flight goalies, don't need C or LW. The Malkin owner is the guy in first, and he's there because he's been riding Price/Thomas.

Any input gets rep. Thanks a ton!
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for the reply and ideas Bomm, rep added of course
    12-team Rotisserie
    G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, FOW
    W, saves, GAA, SV%, SO

2C-
    2LW- Marchand
    2RW- Giroux
    4D- Rielly
    2G- Bishop, Price