Thread: couture and clowe for heatley and little

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default couture and clowe for heatley and little

helping a friend out so it is not my team but same stats so which side would you take in a keeper
    keeper league rotisserie and pts are

goals, assista. pts, plus/ minus, pims, ppp, shp, gwg
    goalie pts- wins, g.a., g.a.a., sa, sv, sv%, so

players are

c- j.benn, tavares,h.sedin, d.stepan,
    rw- ,perry, e.malkin, d, byfuglien, t.toffoli
    lw- d.sedin, e.kane, m.lucic, l.couture
    d-men- yandle, fowler, oel, d.doughty, t.enstrom ,m.rielly j.trouba, h.lindholm

g- a.niemi, m.a.fleury, s.bobrovsky, j.markstrom,

you get to keep everyone and dress 3 per forward position and 2 utility as well as 5 d-men. 82 games for each spot

please help!!

players are

you get to keep everyone and dress 3 per forward position and 2 utility as well as 5 d-men. 82 games for each spot

Dobber Sports Stud

I was just talking about how highly touted Couture is to me in another thread. I mean I really have high standards for him. He's impressed me every single game with his knowledge of the game and his great play in all three zones.

Break down this trade. Heatley is the older veteren player on the Sharks. Couture is the younger player and future of that team. I think Couture wins here especially in a keepers league format. I also believe Couture won't finish too far behind Heatley this season in point production. Now compare Little and Clowe. Are either too far off from each other?

You have to take into consideration your record and your expectations this season. Do you want to win it all now? A lot of people "expect" Heatley to finish strong. I'm not so sure you should be making trades based off expectations though.

I know I wouldn't do this trade because of how I feel about Couture. Everyone is different and feels different about each player though.
    Last edited by AtlantaSportsFan; January 25, 2011 at 1:18 AM.
    Go Jets Go

Featured Columnist for the Winnipeg Jets
    http://bleacherreport.com/users/386108-anthony-capocci

Follow for Winnipeg Jets Updates
    www.twitter.com/CapocciJETS

not going to win in second last and in re-building mould now

players are

Dobber Sports Guru

I like Couture alot and if you (or the team you are helping out) is rebuilding he would be a great piece. Having said that I think you should be able to get more return fro Little and Heatley than Couture and Clowe. Sell the fact that little was almost 2ppg in junior with the Colts and that Heatley is a perennial 40 g 80 pt guy that is playing below par. I think you should be getting more coming back but thats just my opinion and im not a big fan of Clowe.

Dobber Sports Ace

Im rebuilding as well and shoring up my 12 keepers. I just traded ennis and couture for parise if that's give any perspective. Whether you think that's a good return or not, i don't know, but that's the kind of deal i was talking about with couture.
    F: P. Kane, Oshie, N. Foligno, Thorton, Coyle, Marleau, Pavelski, Dubinsky
    Steen
    D: seabrooke, Subban,wizniewski,garrison, Carle
    G: Niemi, Fleury,

G/A-1 pt PIM- .25pts
    Win-2pts Shutouts- 5pts(2+3)
    Keep 10. Top 13 count (4 d, 1 g, 6 Frwd and next highest-any position)

Dobber Sports Stud

I agree with Wendel here while that deal isnt all that bad really, you should be able to get more for a possible 40g guy in Heater
    while i think Clowe wins outta Little and him its not by much so(PIMS pushes Clowe over Little)
    you maybe should try to get one more piece coming your way to make up for giving away the Veteran proven goal scorer
    NFHA categories: G(25) A(25) PIM(3) Hits(2) Blocks(2) PPP(15) SHP(20) Goalie Stats: W(50) Sv(2) ShOu(100) OtL(10) ShL(10) L(-10) GA(-12)
    Cold As Ice Dynasty H2H categories: G A PIM SOG PPP +/- HIT BLK WINS GAA SV% SHO
    Starting Roster:
    Center - Giroux, Krejci, W.Karlsson
    Left Wing - Hall, Guentzel, Danault
    Right Wing - Stone, R.Smith, Compher
    Ultility Forward - Fast, Gaborik
    Defense - Klingberg, Pietrangelo, Jones, C.Miller, Phanuef, E.Johnson
    Goalie - Allen, R.Miller
    Bench - M.Foligno, Sheahan, Laughton, Glendening, Djoos, Jensen, H.Fleury
    Prospects - Kyrou, Andersson Hinostroza, Grundstrom, Roy, Timmins, Grzelcyk, Lauzon, Lindgren

Dobber Sports Stud

If you can't get one more piece maybe you can get something better than Clowe?
    Go Jets Go

Featured Columnist for the Winnipeg Jets
    http://bleacherreport.com/users/386108-anthony-capocci

Follow for Winnipeg Jets Updates
    www.twitter.com/CapocciJETS

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wfactor View Post
    I agree with Wendel here while that deal isnt all that bad really, you should be able to get more for a possible 40g guy in Heater
    while i think Clowe wins outta Little and him its not by much so(PIMS pushes Clowe over Little)
    you maybe should try to get one more piece coming your way to make up for giving away the Veteran proven goal scorer
    I somehow missed the PIMs which does make it closer but there is no harm seeing what else you can get, I would want a bit more.

Generally if I am giving up a truly proven player (and heatley is one) then I tell myself that it has to be a deal I really want, if Im wavering at all I will usually not do it.