Thread: draft

goldfish47

Default draft

ii have the 3rd pick in my draft this year (4th and 5th as well)and im not counting on either towes or backstrom being available. im in a keeper and need to get younger on the forward side of things. what other young guys coming in should i be focusing on? ive read alot about radulov on this site and hes taken already. suggestions are most welcome

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re:draft

goldfish47 wrote:
    ii have the 3rd pick in my draft this year (4th and 5th as well)and im not counting on either towes or backstrom being available. im in a keeper and need to get younger on the forward side of things. what other young guys coming in should i be focusing on? ive read alot about radulov on this site and hes taken already. suggestions are most welcome
    Well it all depends on who is available and if there are any positions.

If there are positions, then you have Erik Johnson, Jack Johnson. What about Josh Harding for a goalie in the next couple of years? Patrick O\'Sullivan, Peter Mueller and Andrei Kostitsyn would be good pick ups. Drew Stafford won\'t shoot the lights out next year but he will be good as well. If you\'re looking at this draft class nothing will come for the next two to three years at least. However you have Kane and Turris who could be good picks. Really for more information to be provided you\'re going to have to supply more information to the group.

How many players are you allowed to protect? Who is on your team already? Who\'s available in your league as top players?.

But without knowing that, the above list are some players that I like for next year and the future.
    12 Team H2H - Keep 8+2 NHL Rookies

G(1), A(1), GWG(1), SHG(1), HT(2), W(2), SO(3)

Weekly Line-ups - Start 6 F, 3 D, 1 G

F: Crosby, Stepan, Gaudreau, Puljujarvi, Radulov, Wheeler, Buchnevich, Burakovsky, Domi, Fiala, Hertl, A. Nylander, Reinhart, B. Ritchie
    D: Carlson, Giordano, Leddy, Ellis, Maatta, Orlov
    G: Lundqvist, Varlamov

09/10 and 10/11 Champion
    08/09 and 11/12 Runner-up

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Is Paul Stastny available?

goldfish47

ya hes gone to

Dobber Sports Prodigy

So we have to go down in the depth chart...I really like Derrick Brassard in Columbus I have seen him play and he\'s very impressive. With is Injury last year (Band-aid alert) he\'s now flying low under the radar so you may get him later in the draft. He\'s not very far from a line-up spot in Clb. I suppose that Bobby Ryan is also gone, I think he has performed very well in the AHL at the end of the year. If it\'s not what you\'re looking for, just take a look at Dobber\'s players and prospects list it\'ll help you.

good luck