Thread: Lose Hedman/Toews/Pronger for Ovie?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Lose Hedman/Toews/Pronger for Ovie?

I am pursuing a big LW keeper in my keeper league.
    16 teams and the following stats: G-A-P-PLUS MINUS-PPP-SOG-SH%-HIT-W-GAA-SV-SV%-SHO.

We keep 10, 1 at each position then 5 others and there is a farm system in place as well. I have too many Centers so I am trying to get rid of one or two of them, but the quality of them makes it hard.
    My keepers are currently
    C- Stamkos
    LW- Kunitz or Raymond
    RW- Kessel
    D- Letang
    G- Price
    C- Kopitar
    C- B Richards
    C- Toews
    C- Tavares
    Last keeper is either Hedman or Bobrovsky...

I am offering the team with Ovie Hedman/Toews and Pronger for him... he doesn't have a ton of talent so is this smart to try and get ovie here?
    Thanks.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If you can get ovi for that do it... Your lw is brutal.

The Magnificent One

sorry to be rude but this wont even open up talks. in a limited keeper league there is no no way that he wants 2 dmen for ovechkin. you are keeping too many centers like you said and need to trade them off for wingers. so yeah if you want a shot at this think kopitar, hedman, and then another good to great forward.

if i were you i would stay away from ovechkin bc knowing how others think he will want one of tavares or stamkos in this deal so yeah your at a loss he would also want a good LW back if he is lacking in that position after ovechkin. so you might be better offer aiming a bit lower and going for the kovalchuk or something like that.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    sorry to be rude but this wont even open up talks. in a limited keeper league there is no no way that he wants 2 dmen for ovechkin. you are keeping too many centers like you said and need to trade them off for wingers. so yeah if you want a shot at this think kopitar, hedman, and then another good to great forward.

if i were you i would stay away from ovechkin bc knowing how others think he will want one of tavares or stamkos in this deal so yeah your at a loss he would also want a good LW back if he is lacking in that position after ovechkin. so you might be better offer aiming a bit lower and going for the kovalchuk or something like that.
    Its alright, I am just exploring the LW keeper need, I didn't offer anything yet. My LW is brutal now but I have some pretty awesome prospects there: MPS and I traded for a 1st round prospect pick (one of 4 that I have) which will land me Couturier (the team that traded the pick is absolutely awful).
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Pro

You can offer that up, but I don't see it being accepted.

You may have to up the offer with Tavares or Kopitar.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    UHL Dynasty St. Louis Blues
    ...playoffs, how the eff did I make the playoffs?

UDL Western Kings
    ...oh boy... this build is gonna be a while...

Dobber Sports Icon

whats his team look like?