Thread: Trading Kane.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Trading Kane.

Hi,

I'm thinking of trading kane once he returns to my line up, i'm on the verge of losing 3 weeks in a row. I haven't been getting enough Apples, PP Pims, Shp's. I feel this would be the time to make a drastic change in order for me to bounce back. Just curious to see what you guys would do? I'm thinkin of going after one of those guys perry, iginla, briere. what kind of package would you throw together for a player like that, as well I wouldn't mind gettin a LW or C back to.

Cheers Guys!

c: Plekanecs, Kopitar, Stoll.
    Rw-Kane, St Louis, Jones, Skinner
    lw- gagne, morrow.
    d- burns, edler, vishnovsky, rafalski, montador
    g-price, crawford, nitty.

Dobber Sports Novice

Definitely try to improve your C position. Usually RW's are at a premium and you can ride the hot WW so long as your league permits/number of weekly moves allowed.

In my experience it's been tough to move Kane, I think people are confused on his value. Is he a Datsyuk type or a Derek Roy type..

Either way, I think you'd be well advised to let him play and gain value before you deal him.

Perry will be big bucks since he's currently in the top 10, the buy-low window has long been shut on Iggy and I wouldn't touch Briere with a ten foot pole regardless of how well he's played thus far.

Hope this helps..

MM

Dobber Sports Rookie

thanks! Yeah my C is a bit of a concern for me. Stolls and pleks have cooled off a bit. Yeah the thing with perry is the guy who has him is in last place and his goalies are pretty weak. What do you think of Jeff carter type of player, with him being C,RW?

Dobber Sports Genius

I don't see kane as the problem on that squad..I see him more as one of the few bright spots...who is on the wire first off as maybe you can make an improvement or two in that regard prior to making a deal

Dobber Sports Initiate

Address the LW. Gagne is a slight breeze away from season ending surgery and Morrow's ceiling is 60 points.
    12 Team H2H -
    Start 2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 3 UTIL, 3 G
    G, A, PPG, PPA, PIM, HIT - W, GAA, SV%, SO

C- Giroux (RW), Steen (LW), Ribeiro, Bjugstad, Hanzal
    LW- Tatar (RW), Kunitz, Dubinsky (C), Elias
    RW- Wheeler, Little (C), S Reinhart, Strome
    D- Byfuglien (RW), Doughty, Kronwall, Muzzin, Gostisbehere
    G- Quick, Allen, Enroth, McLehnney
    IR- Bobrovsky, Bjugstad, Gallagher